{[41]}

'They don't know much about the layout of this place... which puts them in an disadvantage. Only our family knows the secret passages hidden here.. And there is one , that is near the radio room'

"Your family is quite interesing Satori" Shiozaki said as she follows Satori through the secret passages ways.

"These tunnels were created along time ago , by the first wielder of Mother Nature" Satori began to speak. "Mother Nature is a quirk inherited by the first daughter born into the family... Grandpa's older sister possessed it , then my mom inherited it , then I'm next"

"The one who leads the family isn't the patriarch , but the  matriarch... When my mom was still alive , she was the head. But when she perished , Grandpa took her place. He's been taking the role of the head for a long time now , since ... I'm going to be next soon" she finished.

Shiozaki didn't know what to say. She never knew how much pressure was given unto Satori. She finally realized why Satori's being hard on herself. She wanted to prove that she is and will be a worthy head...

"Anyways , I think we're near the-" the wall was smashed opened by the Nomu.

"What , but how ?!" Satori said in disbelief.

"One of my Nomu's special skills is sensitive hearing ... We've been following your voice in the walls until we've found a hollow wall fit to attack" Eterna said.

Satori grabbed Shiozaki and ran back.

"Follow them" Eterna ordered the Nomu.

"Where do we go now ?!" Shiozaki asked.

"To another opening" Satori said , she then grabbed rose seeds and made it grow to block the path. She then grabbed a fire thorn , honeylocust and a cactus seeds and made it grow as well. Creating a path filled with thorns behind them. "It may not be much , but the Nomu might have a hard time passing with all those thorns"

They then took a turn and entered into some sort of room. "Where are we ?" Shiozaki said as she looled around.

The dimly lit by the fungi. "In the first Matriarch's tomb" Satori said.

"A-a tomb ?!"

"Yup ... Mother told me that the old Matriarch's body is the one that gives lift to this mountain ... The fact is that , it is said she was the one who created this mountain" Satori shyly admitted. "But , I guess that was an exaggerated story"

Shiozaki was surprised. "I believe in it"

"Huh ?"

"With all the things happening , I doubt seeing a dog would a human body would count as absurd" Shiozaki kidded which made Satori giggle.

"I never took you for the joker type" Shiozaki smiled at Satori's words. "Anyways , there's a passage behind that pillar that would lead us to the training room near the radioroom. Its the best route we've got"

They then entered it...

"I am surprised you know your way around Satori" Shiozaki said.

"Haru-nii and I would explore these tunnels when we were kids. At first we would get lost , but soon we found our way in and out" Satori said smiling at the those moments shared with her brother.

They then hit a wall , Satori knew this was the opening and pushed it. They were then in training room. They were glad to see that Eterna or that Nomu weren't around. They sneaked their way to the halls , being careful of the Nomu's sensitive hearing.  They were near the radio room. But they heard Eterna's voice from afar.