Episode 1: Two Times The Trouble- Introduction

It was exactly two years since the seventh season of Total Drama premiered. It was a change from all the other seasons; less danger, and more reliance on personality. When the show finished airing, it managed to bring in viewers on a level comparable to the very first season, prompting the network to give a green light to another season.

Now, the production team was back and ready to go. They were back at the re-founded Camp Wawanakwa just off the coast of Newfoundland, and had just finished setting up the campground. With hundreds of microphones & cameras in place, and more interns ready for the new season, it was finally time to start up the season. All eyes were on the host as the cameras panned in on him, ready to film.

"We're back again, Total Drama fans! It's your dashing host, Chris McLean, coming to you not live from Camp Wawanakwa," Chris reported as he stood on the Dock of Shame, "For this season, it will feature nine pairs of campers, made up of a former Total Drama camper, and one of their loved ones. In a game where the campers will have to deal with real-life relationships, how will they fare? Who will survive? And who will win? It'll all go down on this season. So grab ahold of something and get ready for Total...Drama...Double Trouble!"

--------

With Chris' introduction having finished and the new title sequence having played, the cameras panned in on the Dock of Shame, where Chris waited patiently for the campers to arrive. After a few minutes of waiting and drinking some tomato juice served to him by an intern, a submarine pulled up with the eighteen campers on board, leaving him excited as to who he got to see compete this season.

The first duo walked out of the submarine and onto the dock hand-in-hand. The Total Drama alumnus was known for her strategizing and willingness to take risks. Clad in the same outfit that she wore last season, she was instantly recognizable to the production crew. Don't let her 5'6" height and sixteen year-old age fool you; she was here to win.

"Welcome back, Rhythm," Chris greeted, "And who is your partner?"

Alongside Rhythm was a sixteen year-old American-born girl, standing 5'6" tall with an average figure, brown eyes, and with medium-length hair the colour of pink cotton candy. Clad in an outfit of an orange tank top, gray short-shorts, black high-tops, and a blue necklace, her outfit was bright and loud, much like her admiration for K-Pop music. The only thing that she liked more than K-Pop music was the girl next to her.

"This lovely lady is Dallas Lowry: my girlfriend," Rhythm revealed proudly.

"So you're Chris McLean," Dallas surmised, "You look shorter in person."

"Just stand over there," Chris ordered, causing the couple to walk over to the other end of the dock.

The second pair walked out onto the dock happily, glad to be in each other's embrace. The Total Drama alumus kept her head nuzzled into her boyfriend's chest, letting her fiery red hair rest on his chest. Standing 5'4" tall and full of competitive spirit, she was prepared to go deep in the competition, and was ready to do it with her partner by her side.

"Good to see you, Katelyn," Chris welcomed before turning to face her partner, "And who's this guy?"

Katelyn's partner kept her in his Ethiopian-born embrace, standing 5'6" tall at eighteen years of age and with a fit figure. With short, black hair in a scissor cut and sporting an outfit of a black t-shirt, blue jeans, and black sneakers, he seemed like an average teenager. But back home, he wasn't average; he was the leader of his school's robotics team. In his mind, if he could understand the programming behind robotics, he could understand the strategy required to succeed in Total Drama.

"I'm Damien Olla, and I'm not just 'this guy'; I'm her boyfriend," Damien corrected, "We'll just be over there, if you don't mind."

"Fine by me," Chris remarked, allowing the couple to join Rhythm & Dallas.