Episode 19: A Fiery Finale- Nighttime/Morning

"Six weeks ago, nine duos; each consisting of a returning camper and a loved one, arrived at Camp Wawanakwa with the goal to leave with the million dollar prize."

*Shows shots of each duo arriving on the island at the beginning of the season*

"One by one, the campers were eliminated: Katelyn, Fedor, Ariton, Dallas, Zeyad, Annie, Amalia, Damien, Cole, Tory, Rhythm, Spencer, Daniel, Kavan, Dallas...again, Zeyad...again, Veronica, Alina, and Daniel...again."

*Shows shots of each camper as their names are read*

"After eighteen episodes, multiple mind-bending challenges, eighteen eliminations, and one medical evacuation, it's finally time. Only two campers remain: one returnee and one newbie. By the end of the episode, one of them will leave the island one million dollars richer. Who will it be?"

*Shows shot of Chris standing in the campfire area with the million dollars in a briefcase*

"Will it be Callie: the loyal, kind, shaven-headed sweetheart who grew into a physical and strategic dominator? Or Karlie: the sly, plan-creating, middle-riding strategist with the bravery to take risks?"

*Shows shots of Callie talking with Alina, her hugging Daniel, her having her head shaved, her holding up 100 pounds, and of her voting for Ariton, Rhythm, & Dallas, as well as shots of Karlie with a sneaky expression, her talking to herself, her talking with two different alliances, and of her voting for Annie, Rhythm, Spencer, & Callie*

"It all comes down to this!" Chris declared, "Right here! On the season finale of Total...Drama...Double Trouble!"

--------

With the completion of the title sequence, the footage first cut to the kitchen of the mini-mansion, where Karlie was sitting by the kitchen island as she periodically took sips from her cup of bubble tea. Having narrowly escaped elimination, she was busy calming herself down in preparation for tomorrow morning. Now that she was one challenge away from winning a million dollars, she was ready to dig in her heels and fight harder than she's ever had to before.

"I...I made it to the final two..." Karlie repeated to herself before taking another sip of her honeydew bubble tea, "How the hell did I make it to the final two?"

"I'm in the final two of Total Drama Double Trouble; it's finally starting to sink in. All I've got to do is beat one more person and I'll be one million dollars richer. It's going to be a big day tomorrow, and I just hope that I can pull out a win."- Karlie

"It's almost unbelievable," Karlie remarked as she finished the last of her bubble tea, "Well, I guess I've got to get some sleep now."

With that, Karlie disposed of her empty cup and walked upstairs. As she walked back towards her room, she reminded herself that she needed to take every opportunity possible to increase her chances of winning the final challenge. She knew that she was the underdog going into the finale; she won two less individual challenges than Callie. Thus, she wanted to ensure that she was in good shape for the next day's challenge.

"Good night's sleep: facing right, straight neck, blanket covering the lower half of my body-" Karlie remarked before being interrupted by a loud wail, "What the heck was that...?"

Curious, Karlie followed the wails all the way to Callie's room, where she saw Callie kneeling on the floor, with her face resting on her bedsheets as she cried. Karlie didn't have to wonder why Callie was crying; she just blindsided one of her closest allies and friends. It was a hard move to make, and Karlie knew that it was bound to take a toll on Callie.