Episode 11: It's All Blown Up- Nighttime/Morning

"Last time on Total Drama Double Trouble..." Chris began through a narration, "Tory's elimination further spread the cracks in the majority alliance. Daniel & Karlie began plotting against Rhythm & Dallas, while Veronica, Rhythm, Dallas, and Callie were torn on whether or not to stay loyal to their alliance."

*Shows shots of Daniel & Karlie talking in the mini-mansion, and Veronica, Rhythm, Dallas, & Callie talking in the losers' cabin*

"Meanwhile, despite a valiant attempt to find any sort of advantage, Alina was unable to have any success on Boney Island."

*Shows shots of Alina treading through the rain, Alina looking through bushes, and Alina shaking her head in disappointment*

"With their backs up against the wall, Zeyad & Spencer waited for an opportunity to come and find them, which happened when Kavan suggested that they work together to split up Rhythm & Dallas."

*Shows shots of Zeyad & Spencer on the beach, and Kavan talking to Zeyad & Spencer*

"During the immunity challenge, the campers had to consume dishes from the Total Drama Confectionery Café from Hell. Zeyad & Spencer coughed up clouds of cinnamon, Rhythm suffered through brain freeze, and Kavan managed to swallow some rank fish."

*Shows shots of Chef Hatchet showing the dishes, Zeyad & Spencer spitting out cinnamon, Rhythm getting brain freeze, and Kavan forcefully swallowing fish*

"But it was Callie's ability to drink a blended ham & cheese melt, enjoy a sardine salad, and stomach Juggy Chunks-coated french fries that earned her individual immunity."

*Shows shots of Callie chugging the Ham & Cheese Malt, scarfing down the Sardine Salad, finishing the last of the Juggy Chunks Fries, and receiving the Golden Marshmallow necklace from Chris*

"With feelings to clear up, Rhythm & Dallas agreed with Daniel to stay aligned in order to eliminate Spencer & Zeyad. But that didn't stop the rest of her alliance from aligning with Spencer & Zeyad to split up the girlfriends, with the goal to eliminate the unpredictable Dallas."

*Shows shots of Rhythm, Dallas, & Daniel talking, Veronica, Kavan, Karlie, Callie, & Alina talking, and Karlie talking with Spencer & Zeyad*

"But Callie's firm belief that Rhythm was the bigger threat lead her to plead to her allies to help her blindside Rhythm. But to her dismay, she couldn't get anyone on board until she talked to Karlie, which left them both in a tough spot."

*Shows shots of Callie thinking deeply, Callie talking to Alina, Alina shaking her head, Callie talking to Karlie, and of Callie & Karlie stressing*

"In the end, Callie & Karlie switched their votes to Rhythm and sent her packing in a blindside, leaving Dallas angered beyond belief and her alliance members uncertain of their future."

*Shows shots of Callie & Karlie voting for Rhythm, Rhythm being sent away from the island, Dallas looking upset, Veronica looking shocked, Kavan with his mouth dropped, Alina looking around quickly, and Daniel being confused*

"Nine campers are left; who will be voted out next? Find out right here, on Total...Drama...Double Trouble!"

--------

After the theme song finished playing, the view focused on the living room of the mini-mansion, where Callie & Daniel were ready to talk about the last elimination ceremony. While Callie knew what happened, Daniel was still out of the loop about it all, and both campers were ready to accomplish their goals with this meeting.