Episode 5: Strength In Numbers- Nighttime/Morning

"Last time on Total Drama Double Trouble..." Chris began as the cameras focused on him, "Ariton's elimination left the majority alliance in peril. But after several apologies and assurances, the alliance of five agreed to continue working together through the merge."

*Shows shots of Daniel, Amalia, Callie, Alina, & Karlie having a talk, Callie hugging Daniel, and the group smiling*

"Meanwhile, Spencer's game gained some value as he found the first invincibility statue of the season, but back at camp, rumors began going around of him and Annie being in love, leaving them in a love triangle with Tory. These rumours prompted Dallas to suggest throwing the challenge, which no one supported."

*Shows shots of Spencer finding the Chris McLean Head of Invincibility, Veronica, Rhythm, Dallas, Damien, & Kavan talking over breakfast, Dallas raising her hand, and none of her teammates agreeing with her*

"During the immunity challenge, the teams raced to fill cups with Chef Hatchet's Red Passionfruit Tea. In the end, the Multiple Mole-Rats blew away the Observant Owls to win their third immunity challenge of the season."

*Shows shots of the campers racing around the beach with cups of tea, the Multiple Mole-Rats working hard, and the Multiple Mole-Rats celebrating*

"After the challenge, while the Multiple Mole-Rats rejoiced with their newfound chemistry, the Observant Owls were rocked when Dallas told Annie about the 'love triangle' rumours involving her, Tory, and Spencer."

*Shows shots of the Daniel, Amalia, Callie, Alina, & Karlie singing, and of Dallas telling Annie about the rumours*

"Seeing this as a chance to take control of the game, Dallas campaigned to send Tory home, trying to rally Rhythm, Kavan, Spencer, and Damien to do so; but they all were a bit hesitant."

*Shows shots of Dallas talking to Rhythm & Kavan, and then Spencer & Damien*

"Meanwhile, Annie confronted Tory about the rumours. After a heated exchange and a few calming words from Veronica, they made up and their relationship stayed intact."

*Shows shots of Annie confronting Tory, the two of them yelling, Veronica calming them down, and of Annie & Tory kissing*

"Before it was time to vote, Dallas spoke up and openly campaigned for Tory's elimination. But when it came time to vote, the majority of the Observant Owls voted against Dallas, blindsiding her and sending her away from the island."

*Shows shots of Dallas speaking to her whole team, everyone except for Dallas & Rhythm voting for Dallas, and Dallas riding away from the island*

"And after Daniel, Karlie, Rhythm, & Tory supposedly volunteered to go to Boney Island, I threw a wrench in their plans and made them switch teams."

*Shows shots of Daniel, Karlie, Rhythm, & Tory saying goodbye to their teammates before joining their new teams*

"Fourteen campers are left; who will be voted out next? Find out right here, on Total...Drama...Double Trouble!"

--------

After another crazy elimination ceremony, the Multiple Mole-Rats returned to the mini-mansion, down two members and with two new ones. The cameras first turned their attention to Amalia's room, where Amalia, Callie, Alina, and Rhythm were talking about a potential alliance.