Episode 7: Love Hurts- Immunity Challenge

After the commercial break, the footage cut to the ten present campers standing in their respective teams in the main camp area. They were left waiting for almost five minutes before Chris walked in wearing a long, black dress/robe and a purple cone hat with yellow stars on it. They were all wondering why Chris was dressed in such a ridiculous outfit, and were even more confused when Chef Hatchet joined Chris, whilst dressed in a princess outfit.

"Did you run out of blue shirts and olive pants, Chris?" Rhythm joked, causing the other campers to laugh.

"No......I'm just getting in the spirit of today's challenge," Chris declared, "Today, you all will be getting into the spirit of LARPing and going on a wild adventure."

"Hey, where's Daniel?!" Amalia exclaimed, wanting Chris to answer.

"Calm down, rebel," Chris insisted, "He's fine. You'll find out where he is at a later time."

"And where's Cole?" Tory asked, wanting to know where one of his allies was.

"You'll also find that out at a later time," Chris declared before beginning to speak as if he were from the medieval times, "Back to the challenge: you will be sent on a quest to retrieve very valuable treasure. That treasure is hidden somewhere on the island. The first team to retrieve their team's 'something' and bring it back to me will win immunity."

"So I guess it's capture the flag except with a terrible plot. Eh, could be worse."- Amalia

"I do write a bit of fantasy here and there, but I've never actually had to be in a fantasy story before. Hopefully things will go smoothly."- Spencer

"I'm not into fantasy that much. I just hope that we get to wear fitting costumes."- Alina

"Oh, and Chef?" Chris asked as Chef Hatchet wheeled in a rack of different costumes, "You'll each be dressing up as a character. Each team will have one leading scavenger, one archer, one healer, and two knights. I'll give you ten minutes to pick your outfits, get dressed, and meet me back out here. Go!"

--------

With the campers leaving to get changed, the show skipped ten minutes worth of footage. After which the cameras turned their attention to the main camp area, where the ten present campers were standing attentively; they were also clad in the outfits that Chris gave them prior to the commercial break. Some of them were happy with what they were wearing, and some weren't.

"It's hot inside this suit!" Alina exclaimed through her knight's armor.

"Hey, I'm in one too and you don't see me complaining," Tory insisted.

"I can barely see anything with this thing on my face," Callie commented, pointing to the angelic mask on her face.

"We look like a bunch of nerds heading to comic-con; Amalia & Veronica are the leaders with foam swords, black vests, & black capes, Rhythm & Spencer are pretty much knock-off Robin Hood-esque archers, and Alina, Damien, Kavan & Tory look like the Tin Man after a night at the dump. At least Callie & I have cool healer costumes; a simple green cloak and a staff with a coloured gem on one end."- Karlie

"Lookin' good, campers!" Chris commented as he gazed at their outfits, "Now it's time for you to get your quest debriefings."

"Hmm...scrolls?" Veronica remarked as Chef Hatchet handed scrolls to Veronica & Amalia.

"What? Never heard of medieval scrolls?" Chris asked rhetorically, "What're you waiting for? Go and find the treasure!"

"What about the airhorn?" Kavan asked.