Episode 2: Blood vs Water- Nighttime/Morning

"Last time on Total Drama Double Trouble..." Chris narrated through a voiceover, "Nine returning campers arrived on the island, each with a loved one that they wanted to compete with in an individual game. Huh, interesting..."

*Shows shots of the campers arriving on the island in pairs*

"After their arrival, the campers were split into two teams: the Multiple Mole-Rats, lead by Amalia & Karlie, and the Observant Owls, lead by Rhythm & Dallas. One by one, the remaining duos were selected, until Fedor & Spencer were left unpicked."

*Shows shots of Amalia & Karlie and Rhythm & Dallas being chosen as leaders, each duo being picked, and Fedor & Spencer standing together*

"But in a surprising twist, the twins were given the power to pick the winning team. With that, they gave immunity to the Mole-Rats, while the Owls were given Fedor & Spencer, and were tasked with figuring out who to vote out."

*Shows shots of the twins finding out their advantage, the twins picking the Mole-Rats to win, and the Owls sulking over their loss*

"The team quickly divided itself into two divisions: Rhythm's alliance, consisting of Dallas, Kavan, and Veronica, and then Damien's alliance, consisting of Katelyn, Annie, and Tory. This left the twins caught in the middle, debating between voting out Veronica: the physical threat, or Katelyn: the unpredictable threat."

*Shows shots of Rhythm, Dallas, Kavan, & Veronica talking, Damien, Katelyn, Annie, & Tory talking, and Fedor & Spencer thinking very hard*

"In the end, the twins elected to keep the team strong, voted out Katelyn, and sent her sailing away from the island on a rocket-powered jet ski."

*Shows shots of Fedor & Spencer voting for Katelyn, and of Katelyn being pulled away by the Jet Ski of Losers*

"Seventeen campers are left, who will be voted out this time?" Find out here, on Total...Drama...Double Trouble!"

--------

Following the opening sequence, the cameras panned in on the female's side of the losers' cabin, where Rhythm, Dallas, and Veronica were talking about the recent elimination ceremony. With their plan having succeeded, they set their sights on ensuring that they stayed in power, and that none of them would be blindsided.

"That was a close one, don't ya' think?" Veronica commented as she laid down in her bunk.

"The point is that our plan worked," Rhythm remarked, "That's what counts."

"Getting rid of Katelyn was something that needed to happen eventually; she's known for being a straggler and making it much farther than she should. It was better to get her out ASAP."- Rhythm

"But now we need to focus on decimating the other side of the team," Dallas declared, "We need to make sure that they don't even get a sliver of momentum."

"Well, we have the six votes," Veronica noted, "Us three, Kavan, Fedor, and Spencer."

"I don't trust the twins," Dallas admitted, "Straight-up."

"Okay, I don't trust Fedor; Spencer hasn't done anything bad to us yet. But overall, I don't want Fedor in the game. I know that he's putting on a façade to try and gain our trust, and I'm not gonna wait around for him to betray us."- Dallas

"In every pair, romantic or not, there's the dominant person and the submissive person," Dallas rationalized, "Fedor is clearly the dominant person in that twosome. If he wants to betray us, Spencer will listen to him. And I think Fedor will want to take us out."