Episode 1: Two Times The Trouble- Downtime/Elimination

"Welcome back to the season premiere of Total Drama Double Trouble!" Chris greeted as the main cameras panned in on him, "After introducing the eighteen campers for this season, and having them divide themselves into two teams, the Multiple Mole-Rats were selected by the unpicked duo to win immunity, forcing the Observant Owls to vote someone out tonight. What strategies will come into play on the first day? Let's head down and take a look."

--------

Of course, when Chris says 'Let's head down', he really means 'let's let the cameramen head down'. As of now, the cameramen had their focus pinned on the female's side of the losers' cabin. Compared to last season, the cabins didn't appear to change that much, if at all; two bunkbeds, a single bed, a single window, and a single nightside table. In this side of the cabin, Kavan joined Veronica, Rhythm, & Dallas to discuss a plan for the upcoming elimination ceremony.

"I think it's obvious that we need to stick together if we have any shot at making it far," Veronica remarked, trying to take the lead, "This is an alliance that can really dominate if we stay loyal to each other."

"Last season, I took the lead in making an alliance, and it worked pretty well. If I can just keep much bigger targets in the game, people will go after them, and they might just forget about me until it's too late for them."- Veronica

"I really like this group of four," Rhythm admitted as she sat next to Dallas on one of the bunks, "The thing is, if we're going to survive this elimination ceremony, we need to bring in another duo."

"We've also got to figure out who is the biggest threat to us," Dallas declared, "We need to hammer it into everyone's heads that our target has to be the one to leave."

"But we can't stick our necks out on the line too much," Rhythm reminded, "We don't want to become targets right at the start."

"Right....thanks, babe," Dallas thanked.

"Love ya'," Rhythm replied as her and Dallas kissed.

"Aww..." Veronica muttered, happy, "You two are so cute together!"

"Thanks," Dallas thanked, pulling away from the kiss, "Gotta love her."

"Gotta love you," Rhythm added, causing the two of them to laugh.

"How did you two get together?" Kavan asked, curious.

"It happened when episode six aired," Dallas answered, "When Rhythm was playing that truth or lie game, and she talked about our first kiss, I realized that she actually liked me. Time passed, and the two of us fell in love."

"I was soooooo scared when her and I watched that episode together; I couldn't even bare to look at her when the scene came. But after it ended, her and I had a talk, and it ended with her pulling me into a kiss. And that moment felt even better than winning $100,000." *blushes* - Rhythm

"Ahh....young love," Veronica commented as she wrapped her arms around her boyfriend, "It's such a beautiful thing."

"You know it," Kavan added as him and Veronica shared an eskimo kiss.

"What about you two?" Rhythm asked, "How did you two meet?"

"We met at a party hosted by Daniel & Amalia," Veronica explained, still with her arms around Kavan, "Amalia invited me, and Daniel invited Kavan. They introduced us to each other, and we really hit it off."

"It's kinda funny that after spending a season trying to bring couples together, one of those couples goes and does the same for me. But hey, I'm not gonna complain."- Veronica