Episode 15: How Bad Do You Want It?- Nighttime/Morning

"Last time on Total Drama Double Trouble..." Chris began through a narration, "We took a break from Camp Wawanakwa and traveled to Playa de Losers: the luxury resort where the eliminated campers go after being voted out of the game."

*Shows shots of Playa de Losers, Cole relaxing in the spa, Fedor & Spencer watching old Total Drama episodes, Rhythm eating a fish filet, Katelyn & Damien having a picnic, Daniel & Amalia relaxing on beach chairs, Tory & Annie making out in the pool, and Ariton & Kavan drinking*

"We got a chance to find out what each camper thinks of the luxury resort, how well they believe they did on the show, whether or not they want to return for a future season, and their mixed opinions on the campers still in the game."

*Shows shots of Fedor, Spencer, Daniel, Amalia, Rhythm, and Tory being interviewed*

"When night fell, the campers got to discuss who they wanted to win as well as who they thought had the best chances to win, leading to a debate-worthy conversation."

*Shows shots of Kavan ranting, Fedor yelling, Tory shrugging his shoulders, Daniel speaking rationally, and Cole trying to speak calmly*

"Soon after, I arrived to let the group know of a twist: that six of them would be competing for the chance to re-enter the game."

*Shows shots of Chris revealing the twist and all twelve eliminated campers with shocked expressions*

"And by the orders of the producers, Damien, Kavan, Rhythm, Katelyn, Daniel, & Annie were selected to compete in the challenge, leaving them all excited and eager to play."

*Shows shots of Damien, Kavan, Rhythm, Katelyn, Daniel, & Annie becoming excited and elated*

"But now, we go back to Camp Wawanakwa and resume the drama-filled gameplay. Six campers are left; who will be voted out next? Find out right here, on Total...Drama...Double Trouble!"

--------

After the completion of the title sequence, the cameras first turned their attention to the female's side of the losers' cabin, where Zeyad joined Callie & Alina to discuss the last elimination ceremony. Granted that they succeeded in executing another blindside, they were certainly happy and elated with the results.

"We did it..." Callie muttered as she laid back into her bunk with her hands over her face, "I don't know how we did it, but we did it."

"Weirdly enough, I felt really good after the last elimination ceremony. I guess after being knocked down with Daniel's blindside, I managed to fight my way back up by strategizing and socializing. Hopefully I can keep this up."- Callie

"I'll tell you how we did it: we managed to turn the tables on the majority alliance," Alina noted as she leaned against one of the walls, "Now they're down one of their most physically threatening members."

"Even though Callie & I wanted to target Dallas, Karlie & Zeyad came up to us before the vote and convinced us to vote for Kavan, which was also a good choice. He was a big physical threat and with him gone, Veronica is the only person that my alliance has to worry about when it comes to winning immunity."- Alina

"Zeyad, I just want to thank you for voting with us," Callie thanked, grateful for Zeyad's decision.

"Thank you for bringing me in," Zeyad thanked, sitting on a chair, "This is the most comfortable that I've felt in a while."