Episode 4: Here's The Real Tea- Immunity Challenge

Upon the completion of the commercial break, the scene of the campers arriving on the beach appeared on screen. The campers arrived to see a large metal container and two large towers, both identical in aesthetics, save for each tower having a different team logo. Aside from that, both towers were roughly fourteen feet tall, composed of a sandbox-esque base, four, nine-foot tall pillars, and a four-foot tall barrel with a diameter equal to the length of the base. Upon further inspection, there were pipes going from the big container into the two barrels and dozens of small holes on the bottom of the barrels. Roughly fifteen feet away from the towers were two wooden tables, each with six protein shake bottles and baskets of corks on them. It was an odd sight to see, and that left the campers intrigued as to what the challenge would be.

"Alright, before we get to the challenge, let's bring Spencer back from Boney Island," Chris declared as Chef Hatchet drove in on a boat, allowing Spencer to jump off and join the other campers on the beach, "How was Boney Island?"

"It was....an experience," Spencer admitted, unsure of what he wanted to say, "I'm just glad to be back with my team and I'm ready to get to the challenge."

"I'm not the best liar; if someone pesters me enough, I might accidentally slip up and reveal that I found an invincibility statue. Hopefully by changing the subject, there'll be no time to think about whether or not I have a statue."- Spencer

"Alright then, it's time for the next challenge: Tea Time," Chris declared, "This challenge is brought to you by this episode's sponsor: Chef Hatchet's Red Passionfruit Tea."

"How's the business, Chef?" Amalia asked, curious.

"Doin' mighty fine, thank you," Chef Hatchet answered in a monotone fashion.

"Goin' into the tea business was the best thing that I could've done. Now I've got these young kids left and right buying liters of tea every single day. And 'Red Passionfruit' is my next best seller; after my 'All Natural Limonesque' tea, this will be a big one for sure."- Chef Hatchet

"In this challenge, tea will be pumped from the big container and into the barrels, which will fall through the holes and into the base. Four campers from each team must take a small cup, stand under the other team's barrel, catch the the tea, and deliver it to the bottles. While this happens, one other camper from each team will take corks and toss them one at a time into their team's barrel, where two other campers will use them to block the holes in the base of the barrel," Chris revealed as the campers began to take mental notes, "The team who fills a greater volume of the protein shake cups in five minutes wins immunity. Any questions?"

"Can we scoop the tea that falls on the ground?" Tory asked, wanting to make the challenge easier.

"Nope; you must take it as it falls," Chris answered, "Oh, and one more thing: because the Observant Owls are up one male camper, that team must bench one male for the challenge. If there are no other questions, you may go and strategize."

"We need to win this challenge; I need to show my team that they need me to win challenges and thus, not be at risk for being voted out."- Daniel

"I hope we win; after all that's happened over the past day and a half, we need something to bring unity to this team."- Kavan

--------

"Well guys, what's our plan?" Cole asked.

"I think that you two should be in the barrel," Daniel suggested, pointing to Zeyad & Cole.

"I 100% agree," Zeyad admitted. 

"This is pretty much basketball and relay racing, which Cole and I aren't good at. It's best for us to do what the group wants and be nice."- Zeyad