Episode 3: Remembering the Basics- Downtime/Elimination

"Welcome back to Total Drama Double Trouble," Chris welcomed as the cameras focused on the host, who was standing by the campfire area, "Before the break, the Observant Owls got themselves immunity for the first time this season. With the Multiple Mole-Rats having to vote out one of their own for once, let's take a look at what they have planned."

--------

The cameras first turned their attention to the communal washrooms, where Amalia, Daniel, and Callie were currently discussing their plans for the upcoming elimination ceremony. The three of them knew that they were responsible for linking together the other alliance members, so all they needed to do was come up with a plan for the vote.

"Well...we can't win them all, right?" Daniel noted as he stood by the sinks.

"Of course not," Amalia replied as she stood behind a shower door, showering, "Still sucks."

"I'm sorry that I lost my round," Callie apologized, feeling down.

"Don't worry about it; we can't blame each other," Daniel insisted, "All we can do is figure out who we're voting out tonight."

"Now that my team has to vote someone out, it's time for us to band together and ensure that this team stays unified. And at the end of the day, as long as Amalia and I are still here, it's all good."- Daniel

"Well, we only have two options, right?" Amalia asked, "Zeyad and Cole."

"Right, and between the two of them, Cole is weaker," Daniel claimed, "Which is weird, considering we're comparing him to Zeyad."

"Can I suggest something?" Callie asked timidly.

"Go ahead," Daniel allowed, chuckling a bit, "We're not stopping you."

"What's going on with Ariton?" Callie asked, "He was really bad today."

"I tend to avoid people like Ariton; he's kind of brash, loud, and a bit of a hotshot. Yeah, he's strong, but we have strong people. I think we should at least consider voting him out."- Callie

"He's just not good at mental challenges," Daniel answered quickly, "Pay him no mind."

"I just don't like the way he plays," Callie admitted, "He seems too focused on himself than the team."

"Yeah, he can be a bit narcissistic sometimes, but he's a number for us," Daniel reminded, "We need to keep this team strong. Even though Ariton is annoying, we're all gonna be annoyed even more if we lose the next challenge."

"I can't let Ariton go; he's a crucial ally for me. Yeah, Amalia is my number one ally and all, but Ariton is arguably better for my personal game. I mean, he only listens to me, he's strong, and he's so much louder than I am; people would get him out over me. It's worth all the trouble to keep him around."- Daniel

"I mean, if Ariton is gone, we still have us three. Sure, we're not bodybuilders, but we're strong folk," Callie noted before rolling up her sleeves, showing her arms, and jokingly saying, "Do you not see the muscles?"

"I can't, but that's because I'm behind a shower door," Amalia noted, laughing a bit.

"Don't worry, Callie. You're a tough cookie," Daniel assured, causing Callie to giggle a bit, "I mean it; I didn't see it coming, but I'm glad you're here."

"Thanks," Callie thanked, trying to hide her blushing face.

--------