Episode 2: Blood vs Water- Immunity Challenge

"Welcome back to the second episode of Total Drama Double Trouble!" Chris welcomed as the main camera panned on him, "Before the break, the campers were told that they'd have to call on all of their weightlifting skills for the upcoming challenge. With the campers having decided who would carry the weight for their teams, let's get this challenge started."

--------

With Chris' narration done and over with, all the cameras turned their focus to the beach, where the campers were getting settled in for the beginning of the challenge. For the eight weightbearers, they stood steadily on their platforms as they adjusted the poles over their shoulders. For the remaining campers, they stood on coloured mats with their respective teams, roughly twenty feet from the weightbearers. This would be the first physical and mental test for the campers, and they all wanted to try their hardest to prove their worth to themselves and their teammates.

"Alright, let's take a look at who's holding the poles," Chris declared, "Holding the poles for the Multiple Mole-Rats are Ariton, Daniel, Alina, and Callie."

"I mean, Ariton and Daniel were no surprise; Zeyad's a stick with a big mouth and Cole's a stick dating a stick with a big mouth, so neither of them were gonna be picked. But Alina and Callie? I don't know if that was the right call. But hey, it's better for my team, so go ahead, Mole-Rats."- Tory

"We would've had Amalia carrying the weight, but she seemed too tired and we didn't want to risk her getting injured and all that. So, we had to pick either Karlie or Callie to take her place, and Callie volunteered. Not gonna lie...I'm not liking our chances."- Zeyad

"Holding the poles for the Observant Owls are Kavan, Tory, Veronica, and Annie," Chris reported.

"When you compare their weightbearers to our weightbearers, it seems like their team has the edge. However, I feel like if we distribute the weight correctly, we should be able to knock them out faster than we can fall."- Daniel

"Kavan and Tory are clearly the strongest guys on our team, so they had to be picked. And I think it's fair to say that I'm the strongest girl out here. I might even be the strongest camper here. As for Annie, I'm just hoping that she can outlast Callie. If she does, then we should have no problem lasting long."- Veronica

"From a coin toss, the Owls will pick first," Chris declared, "Owls, who on the Mole-Rats will be getting weight?"

"We pick Ariton," Dallas declared.

"Alright then; Mole-Rats, who do you pick?" Chris asked.

"We're gonna go with Kavan," Karlie declared.

"Alright, go ahead and load the weight," Chris allowed, "Remember: each bag is ten pounds, so every round, someone will be having twenty pounds added to their pole."

To load the weight, two members of each team who weren't carrying weight would each take a bag and thread the pole through the rope hoop on the bag. Both teams took care to ensure that they added the weight slowly so that the selected weightbearer wouldn't be caught off guard by the sudden change in weight.

"Get ready, Ariton," Karlie warned as her and Cole prepared to fully attach their bags to the pole.

"I'll be fine, don't worry," Ariton assured, confident in his abilities.

"You secure, dude?" Fedor asked to Kavan.

"Just put it on," Kavan requested, wanting to stay focused.

"Alright: one, two, three...release..." Chris signaled, allowing the weightbearers to receive the full weight of the bags, "Looking good so far; let's keep going! Mole-Rats, who will you give weight to?"