Episode 16: Remembering The Past- Nighttime/Morning

"Last time on Total...Drama...Double Trouble..." Chris narrated, "Having just pulled off the blindside of a physical threat, Callie, Alina, & Zeyad celebrated their accomplishment, and plotted to continue their efforts against Veronica & Dallas."

*Shows shot of Callie, Alina, and Zeyad celebrating in the losers' cabin*

"But unbeknownst to them, Karlie was ready to flip back to Veronica's side, hoping to band together with Dallas & Zeyad to split up Callie & Alina: the final duo left in the game."

*Shows shots of Karlie & Veronica talking in Veronica's bedroom, and Callie & Alina talking to each other*

"And on Boney Island, Dallas successfully followed her clue all the way to a brick wall. But her goal to knock down the wall prevented her from finding the invincibility statue underneath it. Man, that's embarrassing."

*Shows shots of Dallas feeling around a brick wall, running into the wall several times, and breathing heavily on the floor of the cave*

"During the immunity challenge, we brought former campers back so they could put the current campers through rounds of punishments. Sugar's fondness for Juggy Chunks caused Zeyad & Karlie to drop out early, but Justin's clothes-burning challenge, Beth's Vomit Comet challenge, and Chef's Beetroot Tea challenge failed to do the same. But when faced with the decision to not compete in the next immunity challenge, the field was cut in half, leaving Dallas & Callie remaining."

*Shows shots of Sugar showing off Juggy Chunks, Zeyad vomiting, Karlie giving up, Justin ripping off his shirt, Beth showing off the Vomit Comet, Chef Hatchet revealing a tub of Beetroot Tea, Courtney talking, Veronica & Alina holding up red balls, and Dallas & Callie holding up green cubes*

"And when Heather returned to shave someone's head, Callie stepped up and completed the punishment, winning her her second individual immunity challenge of the season."

*Shows shots of Heather shaving Callie's head and Callie being given the Golden Marshmallow necklace from Chris*

"With tensions running high, Veronica & Dallas and Callie & Alina played tug-of-war over Karlie & Zeyad: the swing votes for the upcoming vote. And with different opinions, tempers flared between the two outsiders, leaving them undecided and in a difficult spot."

*Shows shots of Karlie & Zeyad talking with Veronica & Dallas, Karlie & Zeyad talking to Callie & Alina, Karlie slapping Zeyad, and Karlie & Zeyad arguing*

"But when the elimination ceremony came, Callie threw a wrench in everyone's plans by giving Alina the Golden Marshmallow necklace and revealing her invincibility statue, forcing the others to abandon their plan to vote out Alina and start plotting against each other."

*Shows shots of Callie giving Alina her Golden Marshmallow necklace, Callie revealing her invincibility statue, and of Veronica, Dallas, Karlie, & Zeyad talking with one another*

"In the end, Callie didn't play her invincibility statue, but she didn't need it as Dallas was sent away from the island with three votes against her. And after a surprise twist, Daniel was voted back into the game, leaving the campers happy with the day."

*Shows shots of Callie giving her invincibility statue to Alina, Dallas looking sad, Dallas riding away on the Jet-Ski of Losers, Chris holding up a picture of Dallas & a picture of a black silhouette, Daniel jumping out of the Submarine of Losers, and the six remaining campers hugging*