Episode 8: Dressed For Success- Nighttime/Morning

"Last time on Total Drama Double Trouble..." Chris began through a narration, "Annie's elimination split the Observant Owls in two: Spencer & Damien against Veronica, Karlie, & Kavan."

*Shows shots of Spencer & Damien talking, and of Veronica, Karlie, & Kavan talking*

"On Boney Island, Cole dug for his life and managed to find the third invincibility statue of the season, while Daniel continued his stay at our medical office. But in a shocking twist to the other campers, both of them were taken away for the purpose of the next challenge: a medieval adventure that turned into a rescue mission."

*Shows shots of Cole digging, Cole holding the invincibility statue above him, Daniel sleeping in his hospital room, and of Cole & Daniel being pulled away by Chef Hatchet & Chris, respectively*

"The challenge was tough as the campers were forced to decipher messages, swim out to buoys, and run up a mountain, where they engaged in an all out brawl to save their teammates."

*Shows shots of the Multiple Mole-Rats reading clues & picking up masks, the Observant Owls swimming, the Multiple Mole-Rats running up a mountain, and of Cole & Daniel chained to a pole*

"But in a shocking accident, Amalia was pushed off the cliff, causing her to fall twenty feet down and breaking her left leg. Thus, the challenge was called off, and the Multiple Mole-Rats won immunity as they were closer to completing the challenge."

*Shows shots of Spencer pushing Amalia, Amalia falling off the cliff, Amalia being taken away by the medical team, and Chris addressing the remaining campers*

"With Amalia's injury being as severe as it was, the doctors had no choice to pull her from the game, leaving her teammates and Daniel in a tough spot."

*Shows shots of Dr.Cavallo talking to Amalia, Amalia being taken away via helicopter, Daniel walking away, and Karlie, Callie, Alina, & Rhythm being sad & disappointed*

"Wanting to capitalize on the accident, Damien, Spencer, Cole, & Tory hatched a plan to convince the majority alliance on the Owls to vote for Spencer, he'd play his invincibility statue, and Damien & Spencer would vote for Veronica & Daniel to force their allies to show their true loyalties."

*Shows shots of Damien, Spencer, Cole, & Tory talking, Spencer revealing his invincibility statue, and the group cheering*

"While they set that up, Karlie attempted to comfort Daniel about Amalia's withdrawal, but she couldn't get anything from him besides his inner thoughts and his invincibility statue, which prompted her to make another big move."

*Shows shots of Karlie talking to a saddened Daniel, Daniel ranting about his thoughts, Daniel giving Karlie his invincibility statue, and Karlie running back to her cabin*

"By the time the elimination ceremony came, Spencer played his invincibility statue and negated Karlie & Daniel's votes against him. But because of some late lobbying from Karlie, Veronica & Kavan voted for Damien, sending him away from the island by a vote of 2-1-1."

*Shows shots of Spencer playing his invincibility statue, Karlie & Daniel voting for Spencer, Veronica & Kavan voting for Damien, and Damien riding away from the island on the Jet-Ski of Losers*

"Ten campers are left; who will be voted out next? Find out right here, on Total...Drama...Double Trouble!"

--------