Episode 4: Here's The Real Tea- Downtime

"Welcome back to Total Drama Double Trouble!" Chris welcomed as the main cameras focused on him on the Dock of Shame, "Before the break, the Multiple Mole-Rats returned to form and won immunity for the third time this season. Now that the Observant Owls are back in the losers' circle, who will be voted out next? Let's tune in and find out what they have planned."

--------

With the Observant Owls forced to vote someone out once again, everyone was on edge as they weren't certain on who would be the next to go. As for the majority alliance of Veronica, Dallas, Rhythm, Kavan, and Annie, they now had to decide what their plans would be for the vote. They currently rested in the female's side of the losers' cabin, going through their options and formulating a plan.

"And we're back in this dump," Annie commented as she slammed her fist on the wall.

"We have no time to complain; Dallas reminded, "We either b*tch and whine about it, or we can figure out a way for us all to stay."

"Because of my alliance, I have the numbers to get whoever we want out. Yes, Spencer's weak and Damien's a loner, but Tory is the one that needs to go. And I am going to do whatever I need to do to make sure it happens."- Dallas

"Well, we agreed to keep the duos together and take out Spencer & Damien, right?" Annie recalled, "So all we have to do is figure out which one we're targeting."

"And I'm pretty sure that we can split the votes 4-2," Kavan added, "Just in case one of them has an invincibility head."

"I haven't forgotten; Spencer did go to Boney Island, and he might have an invincibility statue. So I just want to get that out before we have any trouble with it."- Kavan

"Personally, I want to vote for Damien," Annie admitted, "I just think that Spencer is more useful."

"Is that the only reason?" Dallas asked.

"Umm.....I've talked more with Spencer, I guess," Annie confessed, unsure of what Dallas was looking for.

"Anything else?" Dallas questioned as Rhythm mouthed to her to stop talking.

"Dallas, we don't need to bring this up right now," Kavan insisted.

"Bring what up?" Annie asked, confused.

"Screw it, let's just give it to her straight," Dallas declared as she stared at Annie, "Annie, do you have a crush on Spencer?"

"Well....there goes our plan for 'keeping it quiet'..."- Kavan

"W-what?" Annie stuttered, laughing a little bit, "Where'd you hear that from?"

"Can we just let this go?" Veronica asked, "We don't need to-"

"No one asked you," Dallas interrupted before turning to face Annie again, "Word going around is that you and Spencer like each other."

"Yeah; we're friends," Annie agreed, "But we're not in love or anything; I'm with Tory."

"We get that, but rumours are rumours," Dallas reminded, "There has to be some truth to it."

"I definitely do not have a crush on Spencer. I think he's a sweet guy and all I wanted to do was get close to him for an alliance. I have no intentions of cheating on Tory; I still love him and I hope he doesn't find out."- Annie

"Does Tory know about this?" Annie asked, a bit scared.

"Oh, he was the one who started the rumours; he's suspicious of you two," Dallas admitted as she started looking for confirmation, "Right, Kavan?"