Episode 15: How Bad Do You Want It?- Immunity Challenge

After the commercial break, the cameras panned in on the main camp area, where the six campers were ready to begin the immunity challenge. With only six of them left, winning immunity limited the choices for elimination much more than in the past. They seemed focused, prepared, and willing to do what they needed to do to win the challenge, and that was about to be tested right then and there.

"Alright, time for round one!" Chris declared, "To host this first round, we have a special guest. You might know her as the pageant queen from Pahkitew Island: it's Sugar!"

"When I heard Chris say her name, I was ready to run off the Dock of Shame and swim back to Playa de Losers. I didn't even want to see to her. I just remember her as a total diva."- Zeyad

"Sugar looks a bit different compared to her look in season 6: it looks like she's a bit.....thinner, I guess. And her hair is less 'poofy' than before. She's still as annoying as before, though."- Karlie

"'Ay there, young'ins!" Sugar greeted as she walked out in a pink cold-shoulder top, blue jeans, and pink wedges, "I'm here to host the first round: Chuggin' Juggy Chunks. All you have to do is drink a glass of some mighty fine Juggy Chunks."

"And don't worry, these are only a week old since the much older stuff was bought from me years ago," Chris revealed, "Thanks again for buying it, Sugar."

"Ya' better be: I had to cough up a pretty penny for all that," Sugar reminded before turning back to face the campers, "Alright, do ya' wanna stay or leave?"

Eating Juggy Chunks wasn't on any of the campers' bucket lists. Even though Kavan & Callie appeared to not have any ill effects from it back in episode ten, they all couldn't help but be a little scared that they'd suffer the same fate as the final seven campers from Pahkitew Island. Despite this thought, it was only the first round, and they all knew that they had to at least show some effort, so they each reached into their podiums and simultaneously held up their green cubes.

"Looks like y'all agreed to do it!" Sugar declared.

With that, Chef Hatchet stepped forward and placed a glass of Juggy Chunks on each camper's podium; it was about nine inches tall and three inches in diameter. It was still a murky green colour, likely from the mayonnaise, and the thought of merely having to drink it made the campers nauseous. But they all accepted the challenge, and had to swallow their pride as they all picked up their glasses.

"Alright y'all, it's time to clean them cups!" Sugar declared, "Go!"

There were different strategies among the campers with regards to this task. Veronica, Callie, & Dallas simply wanted to get the task over with as soon as possible, and resorted to chugging the mixture. Alina also chugged the drink, but in short bursts, hoping to not push herself to the point of vomiting. Zeyad plugged his nose while slowly drinking the mixture, not wanting to taste it. Karlie simply took sips, gagging in between each sip.

"Ugh..." Karlie muttered before gagging, "Is it too late to pull out the red ball?"

"C'mon y'all!" Sugar encouraged, "I can drink syrup faster than that!"

"Shut up!" Veronica exclaimed before swallowing the last of her drink, "Done!"

"It was repulsive, but I had to swallow it; I've got to do whatever I can to keep Callie & Alina from winning immunity. It's four against two; the odds are in our favour."- Veronica

"I can't do it," Karlie declared as she reached into her podium and pulled out her red ball, "I'm done."

"Alright then," Chris remarked, disappointed, "Karlie, please take a seat on the losers' bench."