Episode 6: Going To The Dark Side- Nighttime/Morning

"Previously on Total Drama Double Trouble..." Chris began as usual through a narration, "Dallas' elimination and the sudden team swap forced everyone to rethink their strategies going forward. On the Multiple Mole-Rats, Rhythm formed a girls alliance with Amalia, Callie, and Alina, while Tory, Zeyad, & Cole formed an alliance of their own."

*Shows shots of Rhythm, Amalia, Callie, & Alina agreeing to an alliance, and Tory, Zeyad, & Cole forming an alliance*

"On the Observant Owls, Veronica solidified a majority alliance with Kavan, Annie, Daniel, & Karlie. But unbeknownst to her, Annie formed a counter-alliance with Damien & Spencer, and reeled in Daniel to vote with them, although he was a bit hesitant."

*Shows shots of Veronica, Kavan, Annie, Daniel, & Karlie agreeing to an alliance, Annie, Damien, Spencer, & Daniel agreeing to an alliance, and of Daniel thinking deeply*

"Being more focused on keeping Amalia safe, Daniel approached Tory with a plan to keep their girlfriends safe, which he agreed to."

*Shows shots of Daniel & Tory talking, and Daniel & Tory shaking hands*

"With the immunity challenge, the campers went hand-in-hand as they tried to muscle their way to victory. In the end. Spencer pulled another rabbit out of a hat as he beat Zeyad in the final round to earn the Observant Owls immunity for only the second time this season."

*Shows shots of Amalia beating Veronica, Callie injuring Damien, Daniel beating Alina, Spencer beating Zeyad, and the Observant Owls cheering*

"With the thoughts of a losing streak looming above their heads, Amalia, Rhythm, Alina, & Callie agreed to vote out Zeyad: the perceived weak-link. However, Zeyad rallied Tory & Cole to help him vote for Amalia: the perceived biggest threat."

*Shows shots of the girls alliance talking, Zeyad losing against Spencer in the challenge, the boys alliance talking, and Amalia placing her cube into the beacon during the previous season*

"Needing a fourth vote, Zeyad approached Rhythm with a deal to work together and vote out Amalia, reminding her that Amalia beat her last season, and that she shouldn't win this season. This left Rhythm with a tough decision to make."

*Shows shots of Zeyad talking with Rhythm, Amalia winning against Rhythm during the previous season, and Rhythm thinking hard*

"But in the end, Rhythm stayed loyal to Amalia and sent Zeyad away from the island in calm, yet terrified mood."

*Shows shots of Rhythm voting for Amalia, Zeyad walking down the Dock of Shame quietly, and Zeyad screaming as he was dragged away from the island*

"Thirteen campers are left; who will be voted out next? Find out right here, on Total...Drama...Double Trouble!"

--------

After the title sequence finished playing, the cameras once again turned their attention to the female's side of the losers' cabin, the girls alliance of the Multiple Mole-Rats were celebrating a successful elimination ceremony. Even though it was a close vote, knowing that the four of them were able to work together and trust each other made them feel good.

"I think that's the first time in a while that a vote actually went as originally planned," Amalia remarked.

"I'm elated that I'm still here. This vote really meant a lot to me; now I know that Callie & Alina will be loyal to me, Rhythm is willing to stick by me for now, and that Tory & Cole are against me. This will help me going forward with knowing who I can and can't trust."- Amalia