Episode 12: Irreparable- Reward Challenge/Reward Reception

"Welcome back to Total Drama Double Trouble," Chris welcomed as the cameras zoomed in on him sitting in the car, "Before the break, the campers broke off into duos and were told that they were going to get a taste of how it felt to be car mechanics. Let's get down to the action and see how each duo competes."

--------

With Chris' introduction over with, the cameras focused on the first duo in the SUV; Dallas was in the driver's seat, and Zeyad was in the passenger's seat. Out of all the duos, this was the one that arguably had the least amount of chemistry. They weren't necessarily friends, and they didn't start working together until last episode. So they were a bit worried about how this would go.

"Did I tell you that I get nauseous when being spun around?" Zeyad asked.

"Just shut up, keep your mouth shut, and try to think that you're on a carousel with Cole or something," Dallas suggested, "It'll keep your mind off of the spinning."

"Get ready campers!" Chris warned, "Ready, set, start!"

With that, Chef Hatchet activated the platform, causing it to spin around; it wasn't super fast, but it was faster than your everyday carousel. Both campers in the car were quite uncomfortable. Dallas had her eyes closed, doing her best to tune out the spinning feeling, while Zeyad tried to think happier thoughts to prevent himself from vomiting. After almost a minute of spinning, a horn sounded, signalling the duo to start.

"Roll out! Roll out!" Dallas called out as her and Zeyad jumped through the windows of the car, "You get the windows, I'll get the tire."

"Beforehand, Zeyad and I split up the duties so it would be even for us. I let Zeyad do the windshield wiping because his reach is longer than mine, and I let him do the stickers because he's very decorative. I took on the tire because I knew that it would take a while, and I didn't want Zeyad to get frustrated. And as for the gasoline, I think I'm better fit to do it, but if I take a while with the tire, Zeyad will go and do it."- Dallas

In general, they chose the right strategy. Since they didn't have a lot of experience working together, splitting up allowed them to work more efficiently. Using his lithe frame, Zeyad quickly slid back and forth over the car, wiping the windshields clear of bugs as he did so. And with Dallas furiously working to undo the lug nuts on the left, front tire, Zeyad raced to apply the stickers.

"The 'I love Chevy' sticker on the window....the 'Baby on Board' sticker on the bumper..." Zeyad muttered as he ran around the car.

"The hardest part was just running around the car all the time. I could feel myself get tired out, but I didn't want to give up; this was the first post-merge challenge that I really thought that I could win, and I wasn't ready to let it go."- Zeyad

"And time for the tank!" Zeyad declared as he attempted to lift the can of gasoline, "Hgggghhhhhh! Ugh....Dallas! A little help please!"

"Hold on!" Dallas requested as she secured the final lug nut of the spare tire, "Coming!"

"This gas tank wasn't like the small red ones that you might know; it was almost the same height as me, and probably weighed around twenty-five pounds. It was the first time that we had to work together, and I think we handled it calmly and rationally."- Dallas

"Get the f*cking nozzle into the hole!" Dallas screamed as she lifted the gasoline tank, allowing gas to pour into the tank.

"It's good!" Zeyad declared, allowing the two of them to drop the tank, "Get into the car!"