Episode 14: Watching In Paradise- Checking In

"Last time on Total Drama Double Trouble..." Chris began through a narration, "Daniel's elimination left everyone with mixed emotions and hard feelings to swallow."

*Shows shots of Veronica pacing around the losers' cabin, Kavan with his head in his arms, Alina laying on her bunk, Callie wiping away tears, and of Karlie thinking deeply*

"Deeply hurt by the loss of a close ally, and armed with one of Daniel's invincibility statues, Callie went off on Dallas. But the villainess remained unphased as Callie was eventually dragged out of the argument."

*Shows shots of Callie crying, receiving Daniel's invincibility statue, confronting Dallas, Dallas laughing, and of Callie being carried away by Alina*

"During the immunity challenge, the campers acted like little kids as they tore apart cakes in an attempt to spell the longest word. Callie stayed true to her morals, Kavan couldn't find a T, and Alina found multiple Ts. But Veronica's 'suffix strategy' was the icing on her cake as she spelled 'Parliamentary' to win immunity for herself."

*Shows shots of the campers tearing apart cakes, the campers placing letters on their cake stands, Callie spelling 'Curing', Kavan spelling 'Baller', Alina spelling 'Attractant', Veronica spelling 'Parliamentary', and of Veronica receiving the Golden Marshmallow necklace*

"With their games on the line, Callie & Alina worked hard to convince Karlie & Zeyad to help them blindside Dallas, their shared enemy. But Veronica, Kavan, and Dallas attempted to convince the two of them to split their votes between Callie & Alina, one of the last original duos left in the game, leaving the two swing voters with a difficult decision."

*Shows shots of Callie & Alina talking to Karlie & Zeyad, Veronica, Kavan, & Dallas talking to Karlie & Zeyad, and of Karlie & Zeyad discussing their options*

"In the end, both Karlie & Zeyad jumped ship, but convinced Callie & Alina to help them blindside Kavan, sending one of the biggest physical threats out of the game, and leaving Veronica & Dallas alone and uncertain of their future."

*Shows shots of Karlie, Zeyad, Callie, & Alina voting for Kavan, Kavan riding away on the Jet Ski of Losers, and of Veronica & Dallas looking worried*

"But for this episode, we take a break from the game; I'm gonna give you a view into what the eliminated campers go through after being voted out. Where did they go? How do they feel about their time in the game? And what are their thoughts on the remaining campers?"

*Shows shots of Chris talking on the beach, talking by a totem pole, talking outside the communal washrooms, and talking in the campfire area*

"Find out all of that right here, on Total...Drama...Double Trouble!"

--------

With the conclusion of the title sequence, the cameras turned to focus on an average-sized island, most of which consisted of a luxury, five-floor resort. The top four floors contained the bedrooms for the eliminated campers; they were roughly the same quality as the bedrooms in the mini-mansion on the main island. The first floor was a common area, with the main amenities being a living room with leather couches & a 90" television, an indoor spa with professional estheticians, a game room with a billiards and poker table, and a dining room & kitchen with a professional chef.

Outside the resort, there were more luxuries that the eliminated campers could enjoy. There was a 30ft x 10ft, rectangular swimming pool, a 15ft-diameter, circular hot tub, a 10ft x 10ft cold tub, an outdoor bar, a tile walkway around the island, a calm beach area with chairs, and a greenery area with tall trees, among others. Everyone there had something to do, and they certainly weren't too upset to be there.