Pre-Season Clip: Camper Analysis

"Hello Total Drama Fans; I'm your host, Chris McLean, coming to you from Camp Wawanakwa," Chris welcomed as the camera focused in on him relaxing on a beach chair, "Before we get the season started, I wanted to give you all a little preview of the campers in this season. This time around, there are nine returning campers from last season, and nine new campers, each being a loved one to one of the returning campers. I'm about to give you a few thoughts about how I think each camper will fare over the course of the season. Let's get started."

With that, the video feed switched from a view on Chris to a montage of each camper doing different activities on the island. As Chris ranted about one of the campers, shots of that specific camper appeared on the screen, before ending with a quote by that camper. With eighteen campers to get through, Chris felt eager to get started; electing to note the campers in their respective pairs.

--------

"First up is Ariton Alla: The Hotshot Freerunner, and Daniel Trieu: The Hidden Genius," Chris revealed, "Let's start with Ariton, he's the oldest camper this season at 23, and he's clearly a physical beast. His downfall will be his mouth; he seems to have a bit of arrogance to him that might catch the bad light of his fellow campers. If he can keep his mouth shut, he might make the merge, but I don't think he'll win. Daniel has a different kind of problem. He played a near-perfect game the first time around, and I fully expected him to win; his biggest flaw was that he put his trust in the wrong people when it meant the most. If he can find a way to manipulate the others so they won't even think of taking him out, he might be able to win it all."

"I envision myself as being the physical dominator in challenges. People will kinda have to keep me around in order to keep winning. Once I make the merge, that's when I'll go on a tear and win immunity 'till the end."- Ariton

"I got so close to the end last time, and I definitely don't want to miss out on the finals again. I've done a full evaluation of my game, made a couple different tweaks in my strategy, and hopefully it pays off this time."- Daniel

"Annie Mullin: The Graceful Singer, and Tory Eskerson: The Punk Rocker," Chris remarked, "With Annie, she's a bit of a package. She seems fit enough to win challenges, but social enough to make people like her. In order for her to win, she'll have to prove to everyone that she's more than just a pretty face. If she can become a strategist, she might be able to make a deep run. Tory on the other hand, has the strategic and physical skills to win, but lacks the social skills to become a big-time player; it's what separates him from a guy like Daniel. On the bright side, he has an exciting personality, kinda like Owen; if he can find a way to use it to make everyone like him, he might just surprise a couple of people. Otherwise, he probably won't do better than last season."

"I've always wanted to be on a reality tv show, and this seems like the place for me. If everything goes as planned, Tory and I will be in the final two, and we'll win money to fund our pursuit to stardom."- Annie

"Last time around, I got taken out because I tried to make big moves. This time around, I kinda want to lay back and try to fly under the radar a bit more. Hopefully it works."- Tory

"Karlie Zhao: The Free-Spirited Academic, and Amalia Rahela-Filipescu: The Studious Rebel," Chris commented, "Karlie is pretty similar to Amalia in terms of personality; a smart girl with the want to be a rebel. Amalia probably gave her a bunch of tips on how to win, and she's probably gonna try and play just like her. If that's the case, Karlie might go far, or she might be too aggressive and get voted out early. It's all about how she handles it. For Amalia, she may have won last season, but it's gonna be really difficult for her to win this season; she might be targeted simply because she has already won. No one in Total Drama history has won more than one season, but with her physical prowess and Daniel's willingness to help her, she could pull it off, but I see her being eliminated pre-merge."