Episode 10: Spilling The Beans- Nighttime/Morning

"Last time on Total Drama Double Trouble..." Chris began as the de facto narrator, "Cole's elimination brought the minority alliance down to three, with their only hope being the fractures in the majority alliance: the tension between Veronica & Dallas, and the paranoia between Daniel & Rhythm."

*Shows shots of Tory, Spencer, & Zeyad being exasperated, Veronica & Dallas talking, and Daniel & Rhythm talking*

"During the immunity challenge, the campers put their minds to the test in a blackjack marathon. Daniel took the challenge by storm and knocked out camper after camper after camper. But in the end, it was Karlie who added her way to an individual immunity win."

*Shows shots of cards flashing by the screen, Daniel buzzing in, Spencer, Tory, & Zeyad walking to the losers' bench, Karlie buzzing in, and Karlie receiving the golden marshmallow necklace*

"With the majority alliance still in power, a plan was in place to split their votes between Tory and Zeyad, with Tory being their main target."

*Shows shots of the majority alliance meeting in the mini-mansion, Tory & Zeyad talking, and the camera focusing on Tory*

"But Rhythm had a different plan. With her sights set on making a big move, Rhythm recruited the minority alliance to help her blindside Daniel. While Tory, Spencer, & Zeyad were on board, Dallas was worried that it would hurt her improving social game and put a target on her back."

*Shows shots of Rhythm thinking deeply, Daniel walking through the camp, Rhythm talking with Tory, Spencer, & Zeyad, Rhythm talking with Dallas, and Dallas being visibly concerned*

"In the end, Rhythm & Dallas balked from the plan, stuck with their alliance, and voted Tory out of the game, but not before he could call them out for their betrayal."

*Shows shots of Rhythm & Dallas voting for Tory, Tory & Dallas arguing, and Tory being sent away from the island on the Jet Ski of Losers*

"Ten campers are left; who will be voted out next? Find out right here, on Total...Drama...Return to Wawanakwa!"

--------

In a change from the normal, the cameras first turned their attention to the kitchen in the mini-mansion, where Karlie & Daniel were talking about the recent elimination ceremony and their future gameplans. With Daniel having received votes, they wanted to re-evaluate and figure out what they wanted to do in order to get themselves closer to the final two.

"That was interesting," Karlie remarked as she sipped some grape juice from her glass.

"I mean, compared to the other events this season, it's pretty big," Daniel agreed as he kept his eyes on the uncooked omelette on the stove, "But if you ask me, this is only the start of the chaos."

"I got votes and I'm not too content with it. This could put a bigger target on my back and that's something that I just can't afford to have. And even though I have an invincibility statue, I still have to plan when to use it. Apparently, the 'special powers' that the statue has is that if I get voted out without having played it, I can 'will' it to someone still in the game. They call it a 'Spirit Head'."- Daniel

"Do you think that Rhythm & Dallas were actually planning to blindside me?" Daniel asked.

"I'm sure of it," Karlie admitted, "I mean, why would Tory lie about that?"

"To try and split up the majority alliance," Daniel answered confidently, "Don't get me wrong; I think he was telling the truth, but I don't want to make a snap decision."