Episode 18: Up, Up, and Back Down Again...- Nighttime/Morning

"Last time on Total Drama Double Trouble..." Chris commented through a narration, "Having narrowly escaped elimination, Veronica used her time in the mini-mansion to form a new alliance with Daniel, who was pleased to have another ally."

*Shows shots of Veronica & Daniel talking in her room, and of the two of them laughing & shaking hands*

"But in the losers' cabin, Karlie got suspicious that her closest ally was becoming less loyal, and attempted to plant seeds of doubt in the minds of Callie & Alina. But the best friends were adamant, believing that Veronica was still their number one target."

*Shows shots of Karlie ranting to Callie & Alina, Callie & Alina talking to each other, and of Karlie looking annoyed*

"During the immunity challenge, all the campers had trouble balancing their spools. But in the end, a late mistake by Veronica allowed Daniel to win his second consecutive and third overall individual immunity challenge of the season."

*Shows shots of Karlie being apprehensive with her spools, Callie's tower of spools falling, Alina struggling to add spools, Veronica's tower of spools falling, Daniel cheering, and of Daniel receiving the Golden Marshmallow necklace from Chris*

"With the line drawn in the sand, Callie & Alina set their sights on Veronica: the last camper who wasn't a part of their alliance. Meanwhile, Veronica decided to target Callie: arguably the biggest social threat left in the game. Caught in the middle, Daniel & Karlie weighed out the pros & cons; Daniel pledged to follow Karlie's lead, leaving her with a very difficult decision to make."

*Shows shots of Callie & Alina talking to Daniel & Karlie, Veronica talking to Daniel & Karlie, Daniel promising to follow Karlie's lead, and of Karlie being stressed out*

"In the end, Karlie risked it all and voted for Callie, but Daniel stayed loyal to Callie & Alina, thereby casting the deciding vote against Veronica and sending her on a one-way trip to Playa de Losers."

*Shows shots of Karlie voting for Callie, Daniel smiling at Callie & Alina, Daniel voting for Veronica, and of Veronica riding away from the island on the Jet Ski of Losers*

"Four campers are left, each having taken a different path to be where they are now."

*Shows shot of Chris standing on the beach while narrating*

"Callie Northcott: she entered the game as Total Drama's sweetheart, quickly earning the loyalties of her fellow teammates. But as the days passed, she proved to be more than just a nice girl; she won individual immunity twice, orchestrated some blindsides, and even found an invincibility statue. But is it enough to earn her a spot in the final two and a chance at the million dollar prize?"

*Shows shots of Callie smiling innocently, her talking with her teammates, her savagely eating Juggy Chunks Fries, her getting submerged in beetroot tea, her voting for Ariton & Rhythm, her revealing an invincibility statue from under a wall, and of her running fingers over her shaved head*

"This season has been one big rollercoaster ride for me, but I never gave up. It's time for me to show everyone that I'm more than just a little sixteen year-old girl. It's all on me."- Callie

"Alina Lyon: entering as a new camper, she decided to lay low and not make too many people upset. And this earned her a reputation as a loyal ally and it allowed her to eliminate the others without putting a target on her back. With having no serious enemy at Playa de Losers, she has the potential to pull off a big upset if it comes down to a vote. Will her sneaky strategy end with her hoisting the million dollar prize above her?"