Episode 7: Love Hurts- Nighttime/Morning

"Last time on Total Drama Double Trouble..." Chris began through a narration, "Zeyad's elimination allowed the majority alliance on the Multiple Mole-Rats to trust each other, leaving Tory & Cole alone and vulnerable to be taken out."

*Shows shots of Amalia, Rhythm, Callie, & Alina cheering, and of Cole ranting to Tory*

"Meanwhile, Annie continued her pitch to Spencer, Damien, & Karlie to throw the next challenge in order to blindside Veronica & Kavan. Despite pledging her allegiance, Karlie spilled the beans to Veronica & Kavan, plotting to side with them and Daniel to blindside Annie."

*Shows shots of Annie, Spencer, Damien, & Karlie talking, and of Karlie spilling the beans to Veronica & Kavan*

"But in a shocking turn of events, after finding an invincibility statue on Boney Island, Daniel succumbed to the harsh coldness of the water, forcing the crew to bring him to the medical office and leaving him unavailable to compete."

*Shows shots of Daniel unwrapping an invincibility statue, shivering, and being evacuated by helicopter to the medical office*

"During the immunity challenge, combining their efforts and Annie's desire to throw the challenge, the Multiple Mole-Rats fought hard and managed to come away with their fourth challenge win of the season, sending the Observant Owls back to another elimination ceremony."

*Shows shots of Tory, Callie, Amalia, & Cole running around, Annie running aimlessly, Alina & Rhythm solving the puzzle, and the Observant Owls sulking*

"With Daniel not guaranteed to be returning, and despite Karlie promising to vote with them, Veronica & Kavan were worried that they didn't have the votes to keep them safe."

*Shows shots of Daniel lying down on a hospital bed, Karlie talking with Veronica & Kavan, and of Veronica & Kavan looking worried*

"Meanwhile, Cole & Tory pledged their allegiance to Spencer, Damien, & Annie, hoping that the five of them would be present come the merge. In addition, Karlie promised Annie's alliance that she'd join them to split the votes between Veronica & Kavan, although Spencer was a bit suspicious, and considered using his invincibility statue."

*Shows shots of Cole & Tory talking with Spencer, Damien, & Annie, Karlie promising to help split the vote, and Spencer being visibly skeptical*

"On a lighter note, Daniel got visits from Amalia, Rhythm, Callie, Alina, & Karlie, during which Karlie told Daniel about the team's antics, and Daniel found out that Tory didn't vote to save Amalia."

*Shows shots of Daniel, Amalia, Rhythm, Callie, Alina, & Karlie being happy, Karlie informing Daniel of the recent events, and of Daniel finding out that Tory didn't protect Amalia*

"Wanting revenge, Daniel agreed to have Karlie side with Veronica & Kavan, thereby having her vote for Annie, sending her away in a fit of anger, and leaving Spencer & Damien on the bottom of the team, once again."

*Shows shots of Daniel telling Karlie to side with Veronica & Kavan, Karlie voting for Annie, Annie being driven away by the Jet Ski of Losers, and of Spencer & Damien being disappointed*

"Twelve campers are left; who will be voted out next? Find out next time, right here, on Total...Drama...Double Trouble!"

--------