Episode 18: Up, Up, and Back Down Again...- Immunity Challenge

"Welcome back to Total Drama Double Trouble!" Chris greeted as the cameras panned on him standing in front of the challenge building, "Before the break, the campers were informed that today's superhero-themed challenge will directly or indirectly decide which two campers advance to the season finale. Let's get started!"

--------

After a quick draw of names, Callie was selected to run through the challenge first. The cameras focused on her jumping in place by the green button. She was hoping to get the adrenaline in her flowing before she began the challenge. She knew that she wasn't good at memory challenges, so in order for her to put up a respectable time, she had to work quickly and without hesitation.

"Alright Callie: ready...set...." Chris began before sounding his airhorn, "GO!"

With that, Callie pressed the green button and began examining the eighteen comic books. Immediately, she noticed that the stars of the comics looked extremely familiar. It didn't take long for her to realize that each camper that competed this season was the star of their own individual comic book. And even though she knew that she had to focus on finishing the challenge as fast as possible, she couldn't help but take some time to look at the designs.

"That's actually really cute!" Callie commented as she stared at her comic labelled 'The Fedora Fiend', "And this goes...here!"

"The comics were actually really well done; most of them highlighted the campers' positive features. Tory as 'The Punk Rocker' showed his love for music; same for Annie as 'The Sonic Singer'. Although, Spencer as 'Writer's Brock' didn't make much sense to me. The cover showed him with Hulk-like muscles, which he definitely doesn't have." *giggles*- Callie

Despite the minor pauses to admire the covers, Callie was able to make quick progress with placing the comics. Her strategy was to examine one comic at a time, look at the two possible options, and choose the one that seemed the closest to the one in the picture. In her mind, she was making a lot of progress, which made her quite happy. And that happiness gave her the motivation to examine faster and move swifter.

"Red heels...black heels...they're red!" Callie commented as she placed her final comic on the stand, ran over to the red button, and pressed it, resulting in a buzzer sound being played, "Aw..."

Knowing that she messed something up, Callie raced to figure out what exactly was wrong. Her eyes darted back and forth between the picture and her comic stand, trying to note any visible difference between any of the comics. She was slightly panicked, knowing that she skipped over some sort of detail that she should've spotted the first time around. But after little while of searching, she found where she got mixed up.

"Oh! Katelyn's wearing a blue cape, not red!" Callie commented as she swapped out the incorrect 'The Mighty Mini' comic with the correct one, and ran back to hit the red button, this time resulting in a bell sound, "Yes! Woohoo!"

"I did a lot better than I thought I would. I guess it shows that with a lot of perseverance, you can accomplish things that might seem impossible. I just hope that Alina does well too."- Callie

--------

With Callie having completed her run, the footage switched to Alina standing in the challenge building, mentally preparing herself for her run. Out of the final four campers, she was the most nervous, mostly because she hadn't won an individual immunity challenge yet. With this in mind, she saw this challenge as a chance to prove to herself and to all the other campers that she earned her spot in the final four and that she deserved a spot in the final two.