Episode 13: No Piece of Cake- Nighttime/Morning

"Last time on Total Drama Double Trouble..." Chris began through a voiceover, "Elated that they survived the elimination ceremony, Daniel, Callie, & Alina began planning how to get themselves to the final four, while Karlie: their other alliance member, narrowly missed finding an invincibility statue."

*Shows shots of Daniel, Callie, & Alina talking in the mini-mansion, Karlie feeling around a brick wall, and a close-up shot of an invincibility statue under the wall*

"As for the other four campers, they banded together and agreed to target Daniel & Karlie. To get the votes on their side, Dallas attempted to mend a bridge with Callie, which she successfully accomplished."

*Shows shots of Veronica, Kavan, Dallas, & Zeyad planning, a scene of Daniel & Karlie talking, Dallas & Callie talking, and Dallas & Callie shaking hands*

"In the first reward challenge of the season, the campers rolled, lifted, turned, stickered, and wiped their way towards cleaning a car. In the end, Dallas & Zeyad's efforts earned them the fastest time, winning themselves reward."

*Shows shots of Kavan rolling out of the car, Callie lifting the gas container, Veronica unlatching a wheel from the car, Alina attaching stickers, Daniel wiping the windshields, Dallas changing a tire, Zeyad wiping the windshields, and of Dallas & Zeyad hugging & cheering*

"While Zeyad won his very own 2020 Chevrolet Equinox, Dallas was given a game-changing power: the power to mark one duo for elimination, while the remainder of the campers would vote out one member of that duo."

*Shows shots of Zeyad hugging his new car, Dallas reading a parchment, and the other three duos being scared*

"After a tough deliberation, Dallas decided to mark Daniel & Callie, with the intention of getting rid of Daniel; her perceived biggest strategic threat. In the end, Dallas got her wish as the remaining campers unanimously voted to eliminate Daniel, thereby sending one of the most dominant campers away from the island."

*Shows shots of Dallas selecting Daniel & Callie, Callie crying, Daniel trying to comfort Callie, Daniel nodding as Veronica, Kavan, Karlie, Alina, & Zeyad voted for him, and of Daniel riding away on the Jet Ski of Losers*

"Seven campers are left; who will be voted out next? Find out right here, on Total...Drama...Double Trouble!"

--------

Once the title sequence was finished, the cameras panned in on the losers' cabin, where Veronica, Kavan, Alina, Callie, & Karlie rested in complete silence. Interestingly, Daniel's elimination seemed to silence the remaining campers. Since most of them voted for Daniel, and Callie was the one marked against Daniel, they all felt somewhat responsible for his elimination, leaving nothing to be discussed among themselves.

*Shows shots of Veronica pacing around the room, Kavan with his head in his arms, Alina laying on her bunk, Callie wiping away tears, and Karlie thinking deeply*

"You could hear a pin drop in that room. It's like Daniel was a movie, and we were the audience; no one talked. But I wasn't interested in sitting in silence, so I said something."- Karlie

"Is everyone alright?" Karlie asked, wanting to start a conversation, "Although I'm pretty sure I know the answer to that."

"We'll be fine," Veronica assured, "It's probably just exhaustion."

"It's not exhaustion; it's fear. We all know how tough of a competitor Daniel can be. And I think everyone's realized that a big threat just left, and if he can get voted out, anyone can."- Veronica