Episode 16: Remembering The Past- Downtime/Elimination

"Welcome back to Total Drama Double Trouble," Chris welcomed as the main cameras panned back on him, "Before the break, Daniel called upon his genius-like memory and won his second individual immunity challenge of the season. With only six campers left, what tricks do they have up their sleeves? Let's take a look at what each camper has in mind for the upcoming elimination ceremony."

--------

The cameras first turned their attention to the living room of the mini-mansion, where Daniel, Karlie, Callie, & Alina gathered to talk about their plans for the upcoming elimination ceremony. With their alliance nearly reformed, and with Veronica & Zeyad both vulnerable for elimination, they were ready to hatch a plan to ensure that the four of them would make it to the final four.

"Great job on winning, Daniel!" Callie congratulated.

"Thanks," Daniel thanked, smiling, "It's still amazing to think about."

"Winning immunity at this stage in the game is always a good thing. At this point last season, I was a big target, and winning immunity was a necessity; this season is no different. I know that once Veronica is gone and Callie & Alina are split up, I'm the next biggest threat. I've just got to prepare for it."- Daniel

"Well, we're here for a reason," Karlie reminded, "Alina and I were talking last night, and we want to bring this final four alliance back together."

"Right," Alina confirmed, nodding, "There's six campers left, so we need four of us for a majority. There's four of us here, and if we stay loyal to each other, we should be able to make it to the final four without any problems."

"Lately, it's been getting pretty hard to trust people. But I'm hoping that Daniel & Karlie trust Callie & I just enough so we can split our votes and ensure that one of Veronica or Zeyad will be voted out."- Alina

"Us two agreed to it," Karlie assured, pointing between her and Daniel, "All we need is Callie's approval."

"You can count on me," Callie assured, smiling, "I really like this group of four right here."

"As Zoey from 'Revenge of the Island' would call it: a friendship alliance," Daniel claimed.

"Sure, let's call it that," Karlie agreed halfheartedly, "Now, we have enough votes to split them. We put two on Veronica and two on Zeyad."

"Yeah; we'll just have Callie & I vote for Veronica while you and Daniel vote for Zeyad," Alina rationalized, "Is that alright with everyone?"

"Fine by me," Callie assured, smiling.

"I'm fine with it, but that's the easy part," Daniel noted, "If it ends up being a three-way tie, who's our main target?"

"It's obvious to me," Alina admitted, "Veronica has to be our target."

"Veronica has been a threat for a long time. She's been the leader of the majority alliance since the merge and she's capable of winning any kind of challenge. Now that she doesn't have immunity, this is our best chance to ensure her elimination."- Alina

"We all know what she's capable of," Alina noted, "If we don't vote her out now, she could win immunity all the way to the finale."

"I don't know," Karlie admitted, "I think we should take a shot at Zeyad."

"Can I ask something?" Callie asked, not actually looking for permission, "Is Zeyad more threatening than Veronica?"

"I think he is," Karlie admitted, "We don't know what he's thinking about. We at least know what Veronica is gonna do."