Episode 5: Strength In Numbers- Downtime/Elimination

"Welcome back to Total Drama Double Trouble," Chris greeted as the cameras focused on him resting by the challenge site, "Before the break, the Observant Owls fought hard and out-muscled the Multiple Mole-Rats to win immunity. With new alliances and deals in place, what will happen with the vote? Only time will tell..."

--------

With this being the first vote after the team swap, tension was high as this vote would set the pace for how the remainder of the voteoffs post-team swap would be. For the majority alliance on the Multiple Mole-Rats, this was their chance to prove their loyalty to each other. As of now, they were resting in their side of the losers' cabin, ready to strategize for the upcoming elimination ceremony.

"That could've gone better," Alina commented as she laid down in her bunk.

"No duh," Rhythm agreed, "All we can do now is have a talk and figure out how we want to vote."

"I'm not saying that I'm a curse magnet, but my losing streak seemed to follow me over to this team."- Rhythm

"We have three options, so all we have to do is pick the one that makes the most sense for us," Rhythm noted.

"If you ask me, I kinda want to vote for Tory," Callie admitted, "He's not really helping us."

"All I've heard about Tory is that he's weak. Based on his performance in the challenge, I can't help but agree."- Callie

"I'm happy with that," Alina agreed, "I'd even say that you're stronger than him."

"I'm....willing to agree with that," Callie admitted, flattered.

"I want to throw something else out there," Rhythm admitted, "Zeyad hasn't been performing well either."

"I've spent a lot of my time on Total Drama playing alongside Zeyad. If there's one thing that I know about him, it's that he can be a nightmare to work with. He can be a bit overbearing, and I can't rely on him to win anything. I think that he should go."- Rhythm

"Don't get me wrong: I really think that Tory should go eventually," Rhythm admitted, "But let's face it: Tory is more athletic and slightly smarter than Zeyad. Sure, they both suck, but getting rid of Zeyad gives us better odds of winning the next challenge."

"I like how you're thinking," Amalia agreed, "We need to keep this team strong, and as badly as Tory is out there, Zeyad's worse."

"I'm willing to go along with whatever Rhythm wants because I know that if Tory, Zeyad, & Cole form an alliance, Rhythm is gonna be the swing vote. I need her to vote with us or else I might be the next one out. And it's way too early for that to happen."- Amalia

"I mean, if that's what you guys want, I'm fine with it," Callie agreed, not wanting to be stubborn.

"I guess that works too," Alina commented, "At the end of the day, it doesn't matter which one of them leaves as long as one of them does leave."

"So all of us are on board with eliminating Zeyad?" Amalia asked again, getting assurance from her three alliance members, "Good, then we're on the same page."

"I just want to get this voteoff done with," Alina admitted, "I don't want to even think about the three of them besting us."

--------

There was no doubt that the Multiple Mole-Rats were divided into two alliances of the two genders. If it were purely a number's game, Tory, Zeyad, & Cole would be in danger. And by all logic, they should be in danger, but none of them truly saw that to be the case. Even though they were in the perceived minority, they were prepared to find a way out of their current position.