Episode 8: Dressed for Success- Immunity Challenge

"Welcome back to Total Drama Double Trouble," Chris welcomed as the cameras panned in on him at the production camp, "Before the break, the teams were merged and Zeyad & Dallas were brought back into the game. With the game now being individual, how will it shake up the campers' strategies for the upcoming immunity challenge?"

--------

With Chris' introduction, the cameras panned on Callie and Alina standing by a relatively small building roughly 40ftx30ft. Because the building was located in the production camp, Callie & Alina were able to watch the crew at work behind the scenes. But given that they were only wearing swimsuits, they were forced to stand in the sun until Chris came up to them.

"Greetings, girls," Chris welcomed, "Ready for the challenge?"

"Is there a pool around here that we're not seeing?" Alina asked.

"No, the challenge is inside this building," Chris revealed, pointing to the building, "It's called 'Duo's Designer Dash'. In this building are two rooms separated by a wall, each with dozens of tops, scarves, bottoms, shoes, and hats; the left side has the same articles of clothing as the right side. You each will be in a different room and you'll have to find a matching article of clothing; because there's a wall in between you two, you must verbally describe the articles of clothing to each other."

"I'm not a very loud person, so this might be hard if I have to shout."- Callie

"Once you think that you have found the same article of clothing, put it on, run to the storefront, and strike a pose. If you're matching, you'll hear a bell, and you can continue. If you hear a buzzer, you must go back and try to get matching items," Chris continued, "Once you have matched one of each type of clothing, you will have completed the challenge. The duo who completes the challenge the fastest will win immunity."

"I'm feeling pretty good about this. Callie and I communicate very well together, so maybe it'll help in this challenge."- Alina

--------

After a minute or two of preparation, the cameras turned their attention to the two rooms, in which Callie & Alina were ready to begin the challenge. While they were nervous by the fact that they were the first to attempt the challenge, it didn't really matter; all the times would be revealed after everyone competed. But for both of their sakes, they wanted to get the challenge done as fast as possible to give them the best chance of winning.

"Alright! Get ready, set..." Chris began before sounding his airhorn, "Go!"

"Alright Callie, we need a top!" Alina exclaimed as she began rummaging through the racks of clothing.

"I've got....a white lace top!" Callie replied as she shouted as loud as she could, "Do you have that?"

"I....can't find it!" Alina answered as she continued to run around, "How about a camo shirt?"

"What's a camo shirt?" Callie asked.

"Nevermind!" Alina called out as she continued to look around, "How about a cold-shoulder top?"

"Is it pink?" Callie asked as she took a pink, cold-shoulder top off of its hanger.

"Yes!" Alina exclaimed as she put it on and ran to the storefront, "Get ready to pose!"

With that, both girls ran up to the storefront and struck a pose, shortly followed by the sound of a bell, indicating that they both were wearing the same article of clothing. Stepping off, they soon went to search for their next article of clothing: a scarf. There wasn't much variation when it came to the types of scarves, but each one had a different pattern on it. Some were just one colour, but in the case of the ones that Callie & Alina selected, they were baby blue with snowflakes on them. Once they posed and heard the bell once again, they left to get their third piece of clothing: bottoms.