Episode 19: A Fiery Finale- The Final Challenge Pt.1

"Welcome back to the finale of Total Drama Double Trouble!" Chris welcomed, "Before the break, the eliminated campers each chose one of the final two campers to support for the upcoming challenge. And right now, they're going to find out what the final challenge will be."

--------

"Alright campers, it's time for the final challenge of the season," Chris declared, "But before we begin, each finalist gets to pick two campers from their 'cheering section' to assist them in the challenge. They can't win, but they can help in any way that they can."

"Question: how do we know that they're actually going to help?" Karlie asked, "What if one of them does what Daniel did last season?"

"I'm glad you asked that; after Daniel's change in allegiance during last season's finale, we added a new rule: The Daniel Trieu Rule," Chris admitted, "Now every eliminated camper is forced to stick with the finalist that they chose to support. And if they betray their finalist, they'll be fined $100,000, which I'm pretty sure none of you have. Except for Amalia & maybe Rhythm."

"As exciting as it would be to see betrayal by the eliminated campers, it's not fair to the final two campers, and I don't want to go through any more lawsuits. It's a lot easier to just make a new rule."- Chris

"Anywho...Callie, take a look at your cheering section," Chris ordered, causing Callie to look at her ten supporters, "Who will you pick to be your helpers?"

With that, Callie began thinking about who out of her ten supporters would be the best for her to pick. She automatically knew one person that she wanted to pick, but she had a little bit of difficulty trying to figure out who should be her second helper. While there was an obvious choice, she was hesitant to pick them.

"Chris...?" Callie muttered, a bit unsure, "You're sure that the people on my bleachers will help me?"

"Callie!" Daniel called out, causing Callie to turn to face him, "I'm not upset that you voted me out! You can trust me! Please pick me!"

"C'mon Callie; pick him!" Alina exclaimed, agreeing with Daniel, "Pick him for the same reason why you got rid of him: because he's strong!"

"Well..." Callie muttered, taking some time to think before smiling and announcing her decision, "Let's do it; I pick Alina & Daniel!"

"Yes!" Daniel cheered as him and Alina ran to hug Callie, "Thanks!"

"You guys are awesome..." Callie admitted honestly, smiling.

"Ever since I voted out Daniel, I've been scared that he would never forgive me for it. But seeing him eager to help me out pretty much confirms everything that I know about him; he's sweet, kind, and forgiving. He's pretty much my 'Total Drama Big Brother'."- Callie

"I've been by Callie's side this whole season; I'm not gonna turn my back on her for making a game move. She helped Amalia win a million dollars last season, and now it's time for me to help her win."- Daniel

"Alright then," Chris allowed, "Karlie, who will you pick?"

"I volunteer!" Veronica insisted, standing up from her seat.

"I was gonna pick you anyways," Karlie claimed, "And I might as well bring the entire package; I pick Veronica & Kavan; aka Vervan."

"Yes!" Veronica exclaimed as her and Kavan walked down to hug Karlie, "You won't regret this."

"I hope not..." Karlie remarked.

"I'm really happy that Karlie picked Roni & I; even though she was responsible for my blindside, she's done so much more for us earlier on in the game. She kinda deserves the win, and I'm ready to help her get it."- Kavan