Episode 3: Remembering the Basics- Nighttime/Morning

"Last time on Total Drama Double Trouble..." Chris narrated, "With their plan to eliminate Katelyn done, Veronica, Kavan, Rhythm, and Dallas decided to target the German twins, and recruited Annie to secure a majority."

*Shows shots of Veronica, Kavan, Rhythm, Dallas, and Annie talking in the losers' cabin*

"In the mini-mansion, Alina & Karlie made a deal of their own to keep their duos together, while Amalia got pushed around on Boney Island."

*Shows shots of Alina & Karlie talking, and Amalia searching for an advantage on Boney Island*

"During the immunity challenge, the teams had to hold hundreds of pounds on their shoulders to try and win. After a back and forth battle between the teams, a Herculean effort from Callie earned the Multiple Mole-Rats immunity, sending the Observant Owls to another elimination ceremony."

*Shows shots of the weightbearers struggling to hold their weight, Ariton, Kavan, Daniel, and Annie dropping their poles, Callie holding 100 pounds over her shoulders, Veronica dropping her pole, the Multiple Mole-Rats cheering, and the Observant Owls sulking*

"Wanting to keep the team cohesive, Veronica lead the charge to split up Fedor & Spencer, and recruited the remainder of the team to vote with her. But with Tory's lackluster performance in the challenge, Dallas aimed to blindside him, and began talking with the twins for help with her plan."

*Shows shots of Veronica, Kavan, Rhythm, Dallas, Damien, Annie, and Tory agreeing to split the votes, Dallas angrily staring at Tory, and Dallas talking with Fedor & Spencer*

"But after Rhythm had a long talk with Dallas about laying low, the group of seven successfully split their votes and sent a disheartened Fedor away from the island."

*Shows shots of Rhythm & Dallas talking, Rhythm & Dallas voting for Fedor, and a saddened Fedor being pulled away by the Jet Ski of Losers*

"Sixteen campers are left, who will be voted out next? Find out here, on Total...Drama...Double Trouble!"

--------

It what was quickly becoming a common occurrence, the cameras turned their focus to the female's side of the losers' cabin, where Veronica, Rhythm, Dallas, and Annie gathered after the elimination ceremony. Together, they managed to orchestrate the elimination of what seemed to be the biggest threat to their games. But with Fedor's lack of anger or any sort of emotion at the elimination ceremony, they began to have second thoughts.

"Well...our plan worked, so that's good," Veronica remarked as she laid down in her bunk.

"Did we make the right move though?" Annie asked, a bit concerned.

"We got rid of Fedor because we thought that he'd be a pain in the a*s for us to deal with. But now that he's gone, nothing really changed. Now he seems like a guy who just wanted to get by and not make anyone mad."- Annie

"I mean, he didn't really do anything wrong," Annie noted, "And he definitely talked less."

"I was against voting for him, but whatever," Dallas commented, frustrated.

"This is why I need to be the one in control of this team. Yeah, Rhythm means well and Veronica is well-respected, but we need some assertion in this team. If I was allowed to make the call, Tory would be at Playa de Losers right now instead of Fedor. But Tory's still here, and I've got to start taking charge."- Dallas