Episode 17: One Step Forward- Downtime/Elimination

"Welcome back to Total Drama Double Trouble!" Chris greeted as the cameras panned on him standing on the beach, "Before the break, Daniel's patience and perseverance won him his second consecutive immunity challenge. With very little time until the elimination ceremony, everyone has to be scrambling to save themselves. Let's take a look at what everyone has planned for tonight."

--------

The cameras first turned their attention to the kitchen of the mini-mansion, where Daniel, Karlie, Callie, & Alina gathered to talk about the upcoming elimination ceremony. With them being four of the five campers left in the area, there was no real need to discuss who they would be voting out, but it just felt natural to hold a meeting. Thus, the four of them were ready to talk with each other and solidify their 'final four' alliance.

"Good job on the win," Alina congratulated before drinking a glass of water.

"Thanks," Daniel thanked as he kept his focus on cooking omelettes.

"Second one in a row," Karlie added as she took a seat next to Callie beside the kitchen island.

"Daniel's quickly becoming the new challenge dominator; at least I know that he's not going to take a shot at me. Sure, it makes it less likely that I'll win an immunity challenge, but if he wins and takes me to the final two, it's not a bad thing."- Karlie

"Normally I'd be worried about winning consecutive immunity challenges, but since we're at the final five, it's not the worst thing. If happen to win the next one or two immunity challenges, I'm in the final two. Which would be amazing."- Daniel

"Anyways, what exactly are we here to discuss?" Daniel asked, still cooking.

"We're here to confirm that we're voting for Veronica," Alina answered with a slight tremble in her voice, "Right?"

"It's what has to happen," Callie insisted, "This might be our last chance."

"Veronica's played a really good game this season; even better than last season. But I have to get everyone else to vote against her. If they're not going after her, they're probably going after me, which definitely isn't good."- Callie

"It'll be a simple 4-1 vote," Alina declared, "Simple, simple, simple."

"I'm down for that," Daniel agreed, "I see no reason why we shouldn't take her out now."

"If we get this done, it'll be amazing," Karlie claimed, "We'll be the first 'final four' alliance to actually make it to the final four."

"History in the making," Daniel added as he began plating four omelettes.

"At least we all agree," Alina noted, "This'll be a true test of loyalty."

"Even though I want to believe that our alliance of four will stay loyal, I'm still pretty worried. After all, Callie & I have been the last duo left in the game for a while. It wouldn't shock me if Daniel & Karlie took a stab at us and split us up."- Alina

"Who's hungry?" Daniel asked as he handed out four omelettes and four forks on plates.

"Thanks!" Callie thanked as she began eating.

"Do you make anything other than omelettes?" Karlie asked, amazed at Daniel's apparent liking for omelettes.

"If I had more time, I'd make quiche," Daniel answered proudly.

"Okay..." Karlie muttered, still confused, "Do you make anything that doesn't involve eggs?"

"He made mac and cheese a week or two ago," Alina answered as she took a bite of the omelette, "Mmm.....the tomatoes are a good topping."