Episode 10: Spilling The Beans- Immunity Challenge

"Welcome back to Total Drama Double Trouble!" Chris welcomed as the cameras focused on Chris standing behind the counter of the Confectionery Café, "Before the break, the campers were made aware of the gut-wrenching challenge. Let's get down to the action!"

--------

With that, the cameras turned their attention back to the campers, sitting in pairs at their respective tables. Even though they all had been scared by Chris' introduction of the Total Drama Confectionery Café from Hell, they were curious as to how the challenge would play out. None of them had faced an eating challenge in Total Drama yet; not even the returnees.

"Time for round one!" Chris announced, "To start off, we'll have the final two campers from the last challenge: Karlie & Alina."

"Good luck," Karlie remarked as she got up and stood next to Alina at the center table.

"We both need it," Alina noted, nervously chuckling.

"Ladies, which dish would you like to order?" Chris asked as he moved to the side, allowing the girls to view the full menu.

"Well, we just ate," Alina reminded, consulting with Karlie, "Maybe just something light."

"How about 'Coloured Jelly Beans'?" Karlie suggested, "That's light."

"But we're probably gonna have to eat a lot of them for it to be a dish," Alina noted, "How about 'PB and Jelly Sandwiches'?"

"That works too," Karlie agreed before turning to talk to Chris, "We'll have some PB & Jelly, Chris."

"Alright, but since this is 'The Total Drama Confectionery Café from Hell', your meal will be a bit....different than you may be expecting," Chris warned as he held up his remote while Chef Hatchet placed two silver platters with domes on them.

"I've got a bad feeling about this..." Karlie remarked as she stared at the dome.

"Instead of having PB and Jelly Sandwiches, you'll be having..." Chris began as he pushed the button, causing the word 'Jelly' to fall off the wall and revealing a different word, "...PB and Jellyfish Sandwiches!"

At that moment, all the campers were struck with shock and fear. The reality set in with regards to what the challenge would hold for them. After waiting for the gasps to subside, Chef Hatchet lifted the domes, revealing two plates, each having two triangle-shaped sandwiches on them. At first sight, it seemed normal. As Karlie & Alina carefully lifted the top slice of bread, they noticed the thin, tan-coloured substance resting on the layer of peanut butter. Sure, it didn't look dangerous, but that made it more creepy.

"Is this safe?" Karlie asked, being cautious, "Is this cooked properly?"

"We got clearance from experts," Chris assured, "Cost a pretty penny, but we got clearance."

"That's a relief," Alina remarked as she carefully picked up her sandwich, "Ready?"

"Ready," Karlie agreed as she nervously held her sandwich.

"I've never eaten jellyfish before. But if it tastes anything like real fish, I'll be fine."- Alina

"I don't think I've eaten jellyfish before. But for all I know, my parents might've snuck it into a random dish without me knowing. Hopefully it's not bad."- Karlie

"Three...two..one...eat!" Chris counted, allowing the girls to start eating.

Both campers attempted to eat the sandwich as fast as they could, but neither camper could help but choke a little bit. The sandwich was much saltier than the two of them expected, but neither Karlie nor Alina were certain if it was because of the jellyfish. In general, it was difficult for both girls to eat, but after about a minute and thirty seconds of eating, one camper was finally able to stomach the whole meal.