Episode 4: Here's The Real Tea- Nighttime/Morning

"Last time on Total Drama Double Trouble..." Chris began through a narration, "With Fedor gone, the females of the Observant Owls agreed to work together and eliminate the loners on their team, while Spencer blew up at Tory & Damien over their deceit."

*shows shots of Veronica, Rhythm, Dallas, & Annie agreeing to an alliance, and of Spencer screaming at Tory & Damien*

"But after a few talks with Annie and Daniel, Spencer regained his will to compete, while Callie's spirit was rattled due to a cold, dark night on Boney Island."

*shows shots of Spencer talking to Annie & Daniel separately, and of Callie shivering at Boney Island*

"When the immunity challenge came, campers were tasked to remember orders of random items, and it came down to a tiebreaker. And in a surprising upset, Spencer bested Daniel to win the Observant Owls their first challenge of the season."

*shows shots of the campers pulling levers and arranging objects, Spencer & Daniel going against each other, and the Observant Owls cheering*

"In celebration, Spencer brought his teammates together to play a game and to get to know each other. But his actions towards Annie made Tory a bit uncomfortable."

*shows shots of Spencer, Annie, Veronica, & Damien spraying each other with silly string, Spencer & Annie hugging, and Tory being visibly upset*

"As for the Multiple Mole-Rats, while Daniel & Amalia aimed to split their alliance's votes against Zeyad & Cole, Callie made the push to take out Ariton, who she believed had a bad attitude."

*shows shots of Daniel proposing to eliminate Cole, Callie thinking, and of Ariton drinking Coca-Cola with a smug look*

"In the end, Callie managed to get Alina & Karlie on board with her; sending Ariton out of the game in a fit of words, leaving Daniel and Amalia out of the loop and unsure of their future in the game."

*shows shots of Aline & Karlie voting for Ariton, Ariton shouting at his team, Daniel thinking deeply, and Amalia with a shocked expression*

"Fifteen campers are left; who will be voted out next? Find out right here, on Total...Drama...Double Trouble!"

--------

After the completion of the opening titles, the cameras panned in on the female's side of the losers' cabin, where the remaining members of the Multiple Mole-Rats (sans Daniel) gathered to talk about the last elimination ceremony. For five of them, the vote went as planned. For Amalia, she was blindsided by the vote, and felt the need to talk to her allies and see where she stood.

"Guys, just give it to me straight," Amalia requested, "Who voted for Ariton, and why didn't you tell me?"

"I'm pretty shocked. Not because Ariton was voted out, but because my allies deliberately left me out of a plan. I know that some of them voted for him, I just don't know how many of them did."- Amalia

"All five of us did it," Karlie revealed, "And we didn't tell you because we were afraid that you would tell Daniel, and then he'd find a way to save Ariton."

"I'm hoping that by being honest with Amalia, she'll be able to forgive us and we can continue working together. At the very least, I hope that she doesn't hate my guts."- Karlie

"All of you?!" Amalia asked, unsure if she heard it correctly.

"Yeah..." Callie admitted, now speaking quietly, "Sorry..."