Chapter 1

Andy's POV 

I woke up to Rye making breakfast in just his boxers. my god he's hot, how can someone be that hot. I couldn't help but stare at him while he was making his food and didn't even realize that he turned around and was looking at me. 

"Morning Fovvs you enjoy the view?" he giggled.

"oh umm sorry Rye" I was so embarrassed that I could feel my cheeks burning up red.

"haha don't worry Fovvs and you're going red by the way" he grinned.

"No i'm not what you on about?" I tried to cover myself up but I knew that it wouldn't work but I tried. 

"Okay yeh sure you ain't Fovvs I can see it with my own eyes" he gigged once again knowing that I tried to cover myself up.

"uuhhhh i knowwww" I groaned and kind of giggled.

After this awkward moment happened I decided to go to the toilet and calm myelf down. When I walked out of the toilet I heard 2 people talking but couldn't make out who it was or what they were saying as I just flushed the toilet. I walked into the kitchen/mine and Miley's room to see Mikey and Rye kind of whispering about something.

"So what you both whispering about?" I asked them both as they both jumped a mile and I laughed.

"Oh nothing just chatting and didn't want to wake anyone up" Mikey said while trying to not make himself suspicious. 

"Come on Mike I know you're trying to cover yourself up what are you hiding?" I a little annoyed because I am their best friend.

"Honestly we're not Fovvs like Mikey said we didn't want to wake anyone up" Rye tried to also cover up what they were talking about.

"Alright then don't tell me" I said while I plonked myself on my bed in a mood because my best friends didn't want to tell me what they were talking about. I do wonder what they were talking about I need to find out what they were talking about.

A/N

Hey guys, it's my first Randy fanfiction so please don't judge, please. Also please tell me what you think about it in the comments. 

oohhhh what do you think Mikey and Rye were talking about??????

-Shakira