Chapter 20

Rye's POV

I just pulled Andy into the Rarvey room to ask him something. As we both entered the room I shut the door behind us and stood in front of it to make sure that no one comes in and interrupts. I was thinking of how to say this because its not something that you can't ask a person. Then all of the sudden Andy spoke.

"So what did you want to ask me Rye pie?" He smiled at me and him calling me that made me feel calmer and all fuzzy inside.

"Umm okay just give me a sec so I can word it in my head then I will ask you" 

"Sure Rye" he said smiling at me while sitting the edge of my bed and me still standing being awkward. 

After about 2 minutes I thought of how to word it and got the confidence to ask him I got his attention again.

"Andy" 

"Yeah Rye?"

"I got the wording" I said giggling.

"Okay what do you want to ask me?"

"Okay so ummm I've had this feeling for a while and I need to do something about it. This feeling I have involves you. You are the best person in my life right now and the person I like the most and could deal with 24/7 so I would like to ask you Andy Fowler will you be my boyfriend?" I asked him kinda being shy because I was really scared and nervous.

"OMG YES 100% YES I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET THE COURAGE TO ASK YOU THANK GOD YOU FEEL THE SAME WAY I DIDN'T HAVE TO ASK YOU!" he shrieked at me as he jumped up on me to hug me.

"OMG you actually said yes I didn't think you would to be honest"

"Why wouldn't I say yes you are amazing and you are just so perfect in every way Rye pie!"

"AWWW I love you in every way too" I said as I plonked us on my bed still cuddling.

"I can't believe you actually like me someone like you likes someone like me how is that possible?!" he asked in confusion. 

"What do you mean by that?"

"Like look at you your body is perfect and mine is ew, everyone can fall in love with you within minutes and it takes people a lifetime for me, your mind is so amazing and mine is so fucked up how?!?" 

"HEY YOUR BODY IS PERFECT ITS AMAZING, PEOPLE CAN FALL IN LOVE WITH IN MINUTES ITS REALLY EASY, AND YOUR MIND ISN'T FUCKED UP ITS AMAZING!" I said looking him dead in the eyes so he knows that I am not lying.

"AWWWW Rye"

"What?"

"Your just so cute"

"your cuter!"

"No you are Rye!"

"Nope you are Andrew Robert Fowler!"

"Oh you used my full name well you win this time" he giggled. 

"YYAAAYYYY"

"Wait Rye do you want to tell the boys about us?"

"I do but lets see how long they don't realize so we hide it but give them little hints and see how long it takes them"

"Ooohh thats a good idea Rye pie"

"Thanks baby" I said to him smiling and he went bright red it is so cutee.

A/N

It finally happened  Randy is real!

Whoop!

Hope you guys like it as much as I doooo!

-Shakira