Chapter 16

Brook's POV

"So where do you want to go?" I asked the boys as where were just walking randomly and turning corners whenever we felt like it.

"I don't mind where do you want to go Andy as you where the one that suggested to go on a walk?" Jack said as he looked at Andy and smiled at him.

"Well we can walk to tesco's if you want to and walk around maybe get a couple things if you wanted to?" he kind of hinted at me and Jack saying that he wanted to go there.

"Sure mate" Jack said.

"Alright let's head that way then" I answered smiling because we always end up doing crazy things in shops. I actually started giggling. 

"What you laughing at Brooky?" Jack looked at me in confusion. 

"I was just thinking that every time we go into a shop we end up doing crazy things and nearly getting chucked out" I giggled at them.

"Haha oh yeah" they both giggled along with me. 

*time skip to when they are in tesco*

"Aw I just love kiddy toys" I said while picking up a peppa the pig teddy and messing around with it. The boys where giggling at me.#

"Aha trust you Brook you do love peppa pig you would date her if you could" Andy laughed to me. 

"He would wouldn't he Fovvs?" Jack giggled at me.

"Yeah definitely" Andy laughed along with Jack. I'm glad to see him smiling more now whatever Rye did to make him happier worked.

"Hey boys I wouldn't date a pig" I laughed at them 

"You would date anything that moves" Jack smiled at me. 

"No I wouldn't" I said as i chucked peppa at him he caught it then chucked it at the shelves and everything fell of. 

"OMG" Andy was pissing himself so much and to be fair all 3 of us was. Then all of the sudden Andy goes "Run before we get kicked out again" he giggled while running away and me and Jack followed him. 

"Omgawd that was so funny well done Jack" Andy laughed at him. 

"It wasn't my fault Brook chucked it at me and gave me an opportunity to chuck at whatever or whoever I want" he giggled

"True" I said agreeing with them. 

"Exactly Brook" Jack laughed at me.

A/N

Sorry that I haven't posted in days and this chapter might be short but I wanted to post something as I have not posted in days.

I might post another chapter tonight. It depends on 1. if i can be bothered because I am a lazy fucker and 2. if I can't sleep then I may post one then.

Love you guys 

-Shakira