Chapter 33

Andy's POV

Mikey, Brook and Jack just left to go to McDonald's to get us all some food. Which leaves me and Rye alone and that's what I need right now. I guess Mikey knew that because he's always known when I've wanted to be alone or be alone with someone. 

"I'm sorry I'm really sorry" Rye said to me looking down at the floor and looking really low.

"Sorry for what babe?" I looked at him really confused.

"It's all my fault. You getting beat up. I wasn't there for you. I wasn't there to protect you. I'm the worst boyfriend ever. You deserve someone better than me." He sighed with tears now rolling down his face.

"It's not your fault" I tried sitting up but it hurt. More tears was rolling down his face now. I can tell he's going to break down "Come cuddle into me on this bed babe" I told him I moved across with a little help from him and then he led down and we cuddled into each other.

"It's all my fault and nothing will change that no matter what anyone says. It will always be my fault for not protecting you" he was now in a full breakdown. He hide his face in chest. I moved my arms and wrapped them around him. 

"It is not your fault" I whispered into his ear "It is Jake's fault. Ethan's fault. It is definetly not your fault do not blame yourself" I said softly.

"It is okay" he sobbed into my chest.

"Its not Ryan Leonard Beaumont" I smiled at a little thought I had "If it was your fault would I do this" 

I lifted up his face away from my chest and looked him in the eyes. He smiled because he knew what was about to happen. I grabbed the back of his neck and we both lent in. The kiss was slow and passionate. He licked my bottom lip for entrance and a let him. We thought for dominance and obviously he won. He roamed my mouth and he moaned into the kiss. 

I pulled back and put my four head on his and we both smiled. His hand went up my leg and up into my inner thigh and I pulled his hand away and he groaned. 

"Not right now" I giggled.

"Uhhh whyyy babe?"

"One because where in a hospital and two I'm in a lot of pain" I giggled.

"Ughhh fine" Rye said and I giggled again.

A/N

Sorry I haven't posted in a while and sorry its short but hopefully this will do. 

-Shakira