Chapter 31

Rye's POV

OMG I can't believe it. Ughhh I hate him so much. That fucking Jake boy. He is definitely going to get it. I'm on my way to Andy now I hope he doesn't have to have surgery. 

We arrive at the hospital and they rush him in and I have to wait in the waiting room. I call the boys and tell them what happened and within 10 minutes they get here. 

"Is he okay ?" Mikey comes running in with the rest of the boys behind him running.

"I don't know hes in with the doctors now" I say standing up. 

"Are you okay Rye?" Brook asks putting his arm around me.

"No i'm really scared and worried" I said with tears rolling down my face. Here it comes. All  the boys are now kneeling by me Mikey and Brook both had their arms around me and Jack was knelt in front of me and he wiped the tears away that was rolling down my face.

"It's going to be okay Rye he's going to be okay" Mikey said while rubbing my back.

"Yeah he is going to be okay if anyone can survive this its Andy" Jack smiled at me. 

"Exactly so there's nothing to worry about Rye Rye" Brook said and I smiled at the nickname. 

"O..Okay" I smiled weakly "I really hope he is going to be okay" I sigh. 

"We all do and he will" Jack smiled while putting his hand on my knee.

"I really want to beat the shit out of Jake and the other person" I said with anger. 

"We all do" Mikey giggled "but we don't want you getting in trouble with the police they will deal with him" Mikey replied.

"Yeah so don't do anything stupid" Brook giggled. 

"Ughh it's all my fault" I said with tears streaming down my face.

"No its not Rye its definitely not your fault its Jake and his friends fault do not blame yourself okay?" Mikey said in his strict voice.

"IT IS MY FAULT!!!!!!!" I shouted "I wasn't there to protect him I should've went on the walk with him instead of being a lazy ass he wouldn't have gotten beaten up this bad I could have protected him" I said now breaking down "I'm the worst boyfriend in the world"

"It is not your fault Ryan Leonard Beaumont any of us could've went on that walk with him and protect him but we didn't and stop blaming yourself do you think that Andy would want you doing this to yourself? no he wouldn't so stop he doesn't blame you he blames them because it was their fault" Jack had said to me. I still don't believe him. 

"Please Rye I'm begging you stop beating yourself up we all love and care for you and we hate to see you like this" Brook said rubbing my check.

"Fine" I said still crying and still blaming myself. 

We sat there in silence waiting and waiting for the doctor to walk out. We've sat there waiting now for about half an hour then all of the sudden someone walks out.

"Ryan Beaumont" a doctor walks out and says.

"Yes" I say and we all stand up.

A/N 

Heyy sorry cliff hanger again 

I do love you guys 

-Shakira