Chapter 25

*trigger warning*

Andy's POV

As we walked into Nando's Rye asked for a table of two and I couldn't help myself but stare he's so adorable and that outfit on him is so cute.

(something like this)

I was so deep in my thoughts about Rye I didn't even realize that Rye was trying to get my attention because the waiter had found a table

"Andy ? Hellooo ? Earth to Andy" 

"Oh right sorry I was thinking about something" I giggled.

"What ? About me?" Rye giggled.

"Yeah actually I was thinking how hot you are and how lucky I am"

"Aww" Rye said while going red.

"Ahh your mega cute"

"If you would like to follow me I will show you to your table" The waiter had said to me and Rye.

On the way to the table I was thinking about what to eat because I'm really hungry now. If I don't know what to eat by the time Rye wants to order i'll have the same as him.

"Here you go, here's the menu's and is there any thing I can get you?" the waiter asked looking at the both of us and getting out her notepad to right anything down if needed.

"Um drinks?" I asked looking at Rye and the waiter.

"Sure what drinks would you like boys?"

"I would like a coke please what about you?" Rye had said. 

"Um I'll have the same please" I said while smiling at the waiter.

"Two cokes coming up" She said while walking away.

"So what you going to eat?" Rye asked me smiling. 

"I don't know I might just have the same as you"

"Aw okay well i'm going to have the butterfly burger"

"Ooohh that's nice I'm going to have that" I giggled.

"Good choice" Rye said while giggling aswell.

"Your giggle is so cute" I smiled at him and him going red again.

"Are you ready to order your food?" I jumped because i didn't realize the waiter was there "Oh i'm sorry I startled you"

"Its okay I'm jumpy" me and Rye giggled.

"But yes where ready thanks" Rye had said "Can we have two butterfly burgers please?"

"Yes of course with criss cross chips or straight chips?" she asked nicely.

I smiled a little and said "I'll have criss cross chips please"

"Okay what about you sir?" she asked Rye.

"I'll have straight chips please" 

"Phht straight your not" I said as we both giggled. 

"Okay Sure" she said while walking away.

"How do I deal with you?" Rye had giggled.

"I don't know I don't know how my own mother has dealt with me for so long"

"Aww come on your not that bad your amazing, perfect, cute, hot, sexy, great personality and so much more"

"If I could pin you up against a wall and make out with you right now I would"

"I wouldn't stop you" Rye winked at me.

"Haha" we both giggled.

All of the sudden I heard a familiar voice but, I felt scared of the voice. Then all of the sudden I saw him my ex. The one that abused me. The one that made my life hell. The one that caused me start cutting. I couldn't take it. I ran of to the bathroom to escape this and locked myself in the toilet. 

I had my phone on me and I really didn't want Rye to find out about this right now. I just thought I didn't say anything I just ran of. Oh well I just have one thing on my mind and that's cutting.

I got my phone out of my pocket and got the blade out of the back of my case. I always keep it there because it makes me feel safe. I rolled up my sleeves and started cutting. Its always a relief when I cut even if its just one but, I didn't just do 1 cut. I kept cutting. I cut until there was no space left on my arm to cut on.

All of the sudden I heard the door to the bathroom open.

"Andy babe are you in here?"

A/N

First cliffhanger sorry.

Thanks for all the support x

-Shakira x