Chapter 58

It's the last chapter :( I hope you love it!!

Warning it is a very big chapter!!

3rd person

~months later (I don't know how many don't judge lol)~

Today is the big day. Not just for two of the boys but, for all of them plus Libby. Everyone helped pay for all the things for the wedding. They all chipped in. Even all of their parents. With all there help they ended up having more than enough for the massive wedding. Everyone was surprised when we sent out the invitations. They didn't expect to be invited to a wedding with 3 couples getting married. But they all said they'd come. Which is amazing, as none of them expected that to happen. All of them are up. Doing all different things. Getting ready for the rest of their lives. They are all ready and very excited but, they are all so very nervous. Rye, Mikey and Jack are all still at the apartment while Andy, Libby and Brooklyn are all together getting ready, near the venue. Fatima is going with them any minute now as she is Libby's made of honour.

~Flashback~

Libby's POV

I am on my way to the hospital to pop the all big question to Fatima. She's the only girl in my life that I trust with everything even my life. So, I thought that if I had a made of honour it would be her. I've decided to surprise her while she is working, one of her co-workers knows about this so that she can help me plan when and where it is going to happen. I am nervous to ask her. I don't know whether she is going to yes or no. I hope she says yes. She is like a sister to me. We've spent so much time together over all of these months and have been through a lot together. She is my family, She is family with all the boy's as well. We are one big finally a happy family. I have just arrived at the hospital she should be in the break room with Natasha, her co-worker who is helping me. She told me they should let me through because she told one of the reception nurses about what's going to happen. I walk in and walk straight up to reception.

"Um hello, I'm Libby and um I'm here to ask Fatima something One of the..."

"Yes, Libby hi. It's Natasha. follow me she's in the break room" Natasha smiles at me. She walks away from the reception and I follow her my heart racing.

"She's just in there. Do you want me to record it?" Natasha asks me.

"If you could please, I think she would love to have something to look back over" I smile at her.

"Okay, whenever you're ready"

"Okay I am ready," I say as I breathe in and repeat it in my head. I walk into the room. She doesn't turn around. I stand there for a second just staring at her back.

"Hey," I say softly as she turns around. She looks confused probably because I am here and Natasha is behind me recording.

"What are you doing here?" She asks me "Why are you recording me, Tasha?"

"Because I asked her too" I smile at her. "You are the only friend well best friend that I have" I giggle."Plus there is no other person I want to ask this to. You have done a lot for me and I appreciate and love you. So without a doubt, I want you Fatima to be my maid of honour. Will you?" Immediately I see her face light up, which gives me relief instantly. Then she screams. I laugh.

"Want sort of question is that?" Fatima screeched "Of course I will" She ran across and jumped at me. I laughed and hugged her back.

~End of flashback~

All of a sudden the three of them hear someone walk through the door at the place where they are getting their hair and make-up done. They all look towards the door and see that it is who they are all waiting for, Fatima. She greets them with a kind smile.