Chapter 11

Andy's Pov

Rye just walked out of the room to get me and him a drink of some kind. I told him to surprise me but I bet that its going to be tea because thats his favorite drink. 

I can't believe that, that just happened though. I kissed Ryan Beamount. Like me out of all people me. I didn't even think he liked boys. He also had the choice out of loads of boys and he picked me. I'm not complaining because I have had a crush on Rye for ages and tried to ignore it because I didn't think he liked boys but glad he does because I love him so much. 

I heard a knock on the door and someone waled in. It was Rye.

"Oh hey I thought it was someone else why would you knock on your own door?" I giggled at him.

"I don't know to be honest I just felt like I needed to because I knew that you was in here"

"Oh right and do you want to watch something else i'm getting a bit bored of teen wolf I don't mind if you still want to just getting bored of it?" I asked wondering because it was getting quite boring.

"Yeah sure I don't mind umm do you want to watch a film maybe a horror?" he asked knowing that I hate horrors.

"Rye you know that I hate horrors" I said as I grinned at him.

"Yeah  I know you do but i'm here if you get scared you can even berry your face in me if you get scared" uuugggg why is he so adorable.

"Sure but I will probably be cuddled into you almost the whole time" I giggled at him.

"Thats perfectly fine to me I love our cuddles" he smiled at me. "Plus your kind of cute when your scared" he whispered to me while getting into the bed beside me so I can cuddle into him. 

"What horror do you want to watch Fovvs? We could watch paranormal activity as you hate horrors this one isn't that"

"Okay I trust you"

"Okay good I will put it on now"

"Rye?" I asked trying to get his attention.

"Yeah mate?"

"I really enjoyed that kiss" I giggled and could feel my checks starting to burn up. 

"Me too and Fovvs your going red but don't worry its cute" he winked at me. God this boy melts me.

A/N

Heyy guys I will carry on them watching the horror in the next chapter I just wanted to post one before I go bed.

Plus Mikey knows will he keep it a secret or accidentily tell the other boys.

I love you guys x

-Shakira