Chapter 36

Andy's POV

"So they're gone what do you want to do?" I asked Rye as I'm really bored. 

"Um, I dunno what do you want to do?" He asked back. 

"Now let's not start this okay just tell me we can do anything"

"Okay but first I have to tell you something before you find out from one of the boys" he looked at me with a worrying face. 

"Okay, what's happened?" I asked him worriedly. 

"Okay so the doctor who treated you saw um your um" he paused for a couple of seconds "He saw your cuts and the doctor told us well the rest of the boys as I already knew and they were shocked and worried"

I just sat there in shock. I thought they would never find out but here we are. No, they can't know. Will they hate me? Will they kick me out the ban? Oh, what if they kick me out the band. Before I knew it I started crying.

Rye brought me into a cuddle and just let me cry my heart out. I was a complete mess. I was having a mental breakdown. All these thoughts just kept going through my head and I couldn't control them and that just made me cry even more. 

I sat there crying cuddled into Rye for about 20 minutes and I have now started to calm down.

"It's okay baby, they are just worried about you. They are not going to do anything bad to you" he whispered in my ear. 

"You say that but what if they kick me out the band? What if they shout at me? What if they kick me out of the house?" I asked still tearing up a little. 

"They won't okay I know it. They are not like that now calm down baby okay"

"Okay. Can we stay and cuddle here till I calm down"

"Sure"

Before I knew it I fell asleep.

~Time skip to when Andy wakes up~

I start to stir a little and remember what happened before I fell asleep. I go to cuddle back into Rye but he wasn't there. I sit up to see him sitting on the chair on his phone.

"Hey babe" I yawned as he looked up and smiled at me.

"Hey did you have a good sleep?"

"Yes thank you and what time is it?" I asked him.

"It's half past ten"

"Oh how long did I sleep for?"

"A lot of questions" Rye said as we both giggled "you slept for about 40 minutes" he smiled at me.

"Wow I thought it was longer because I was so so tired and still am a little"

"Aww you'll be able to sleep more later on and you can have a lie in aswell"

"Yeah and I can't wait for the lie in" I giggled and Rye joined in.

All of the sudden Rye's phone started to ring and it said 'Annoying monkey🙊❤'. That's Brook.

"It's Brook" he said just before he answered the phone.

"Hey Brooky" Rye said.

"Hey you okay?"

"Yeah you?"

"Yeah how's Fovvs?" Brook asked.

"He's good. He just woke up"

"Lazy ass"

"Don't call him that he's tired because of what's happened" I giggled as Rye had put him on speaker since he answered the phone.

"What you doing?" Rye asked Brook.

"Not much just in my room and decided to ring you and see how you guys where"

"Aw okay"

"Brook" me and Rye both heard from the other side of the phone.

"I gotta go boy's talk later?"

"Yeah okay bye Brooky" Rye said.

"Bye Brook" I said.

"Bye guy's" Brook said as he hung up the phone.

A/N

I'm actually excited for the next chapter I don't know why 😉

-Shakira