Chapter 52

3rd person

It is now the next morning. Everyone, but Libby left the hospital last night. Libby stayed there to cuddle and comfort her boyfriend and everyone else went home to rest and sleep. Also, only one person was allowed to stay. 

The sun starts rising through Brook and Jacks window. Straight away the sun hits Jacks face and he starts to stir. He opens his eyes and turns around to see his now fiance still sleeping. He watches his calm breathing and see's how peaceful he is. Seeing him like this makes him so calm and happy because he knows that is baby is calm and happy when he is sleeping. Out of nowhere Brooklyn's eyes open and he instantly smiles when he sees Jack. 

"Morning baby" Brook smiles at him.

"Morning fiance" Jack smiles at him back. 

"I could get used to that" 

"Not for long though soon I'll be able to call you my husband"

"Ohhhh I like that better" Brook giggles.

"I like that one better as well" Jack says as he kisses his fiance on the top of his head.

As Brook and Jack were waking up in their room Rye and Andy was in Rye's room. They where both awake by now and where cuddling while on their phones looking through roadies posts. Andy then suddenly realises that they have to tell the roadies about all of there relationships. 

"Hey, babe?" Andy says to Rye as he looks up to him. 

"Hey, what's up?" Rye replied to Andy while smiling him and pulling him in tighter to the hug. 

"Well, we will have to tell the roadies soon about all of relationships, Ours, Mikey's, and Jacks and Brooklyn's. So why don't we create a video today and post it at 7:30 pm. We have nothing to do today and we can call Alex to record it and only if the others are ready. We can record it when Mikey comes home" Andy says to Rye with a questioning face.

"Sure it sounds like a plan I'll go and ask Jacklyn now, you can get dressed and call Mikey or Libby" Rye says to Andy while smiling and walking out.

Andy straight away gets up and gets changed into one of Rye's hoodies and a pair of jeans. I pick up my phone and call Libby because she will most probably to pick up.

"Hey" Libby says as she picks up the phone.

"Hello, I rang to ask you question Libs" Andy says to her waiting for a response. 

"Sure, what do you want to ask?" 

"I was wondering if you and Mikey were ready to tell the fans about your relationship. Me and Rye are. Rye is asking Jacklyn now. I was asking you guys while he did that" 

While Andy was waiting for a response Rye just asked Jack and Brooklyn and they are about to answer.

"So, what do you say?" Rye says to them both.

"Sure, I'm alright with it" Brook says as he looks at Jack waiting for his answer.

"Sure, let's do it" Jack smiles at them both.

"Great" Rye smiles at them as he walks out of the room to go back to his to see what Mikey and Libby said. 

He walks into his room to find Andy still on the phone.

"What did they say?" Rye whispers to Andy. 

"They Just answered they said they're cool with it" Andy said back to Rye.

"Okay cool, I'll ring Alex now and get him back down here" Rye said to Andy as he walked into the kitchen/mustard snack room, which has now really turned into the Mibby room. 

~Time skip~

Everything is now ready to start recording the video. Mikey and Libby are back, Alex is here and everyone knows what they are going to say. They have all sat down now, waiting for Alex to press record.

"3...2...1" And Alex stays quiet. 

They do there funny little intro.

"HI!" Andy shouts,

"WE'RE ROADTRIP!" everyone shouts at the camera/Roadies.

"Today's video is a very important one. We have a few things to announce. Mikey is going to go first" Rye says as he smiles at Mikey.

"Okay. Right, this may come to a shock to many of you but I am in a relationship. I am with this amazing, brave, beautiful, smart, wonderful and perfect girl. Her name is Libby. we are actually engaged" Mikey smiles at the camera as he motions for her to come into the shot. Libby sits on Mikey's lap. "This is her" Mikey says.

"Hey, guys" Libby says shyly to the camera.

"She is really shy at first but when she gets used to it she will come out of her shell. do you want to say, anything babe?" Mikey asks Libby.

"All I will say is I hope you don't give him any hate for this and I know what you Roadies have done for the boys so thank you and I love you guys" Libby says smiling at the camera.

"That was good" Mikey smiles at her "Okay JAck? Brook?" Mikey says.

"Okay. You guys may be fairly excited about this announcement and the next, but me and Jack have something to tell you" Brooklyn said to the camera.

"Me and Brook are together. We are a couple. We are engaged as well. It was recorded by a hospital receptionist that we are now friends with." Jack says as he leans in and kisses Brook. 

"Okay break it up guys" Mikey giggled.

"Sorry" Brook said as Jack went red a little.

"Okay, now there's only to people left to say the next one. We left this one to last because we thought it would better" Jach said as he smiled at both Andy and Rye. 

"You guys will be so overwhelmed by this news" Andy says as Randy giggle together.

"But me and Andy are together. We are a couple. We are also engaged. Me and Mikey proposed on the same day actually" Rye giggles to himself.

"We hope you guys are okay with all this. We will put the proposal videos after this but for now we'll see you on the flip side" Andy smiled as they ended the video.

A/N

MIKEY LEFT AAHHH HEARTBROKEN.

-Shakira