Chapter 19

Andy's POV

This morning has been great because I spent it with Rye. Especially when he surprised me with a kiss. I want to ask him to be my boyfriend but I know he will say no because I am the worst person to date because I do everything wrong and always mess things up. Great the thoughts are back. I knew my happiness wasn't going to last long. 

I sat there with all of my dark thoughts clouding my head. I needed to get to the bathroom. I needed to do what my thoughts where telling me to do. This time Rye won't now because he just left to go to the shop to get a few things for the house like grocery's. So I got up and went to the bathroom. Luckily no one was in there.

I slid myself down the wall I always slid myself down. I got my phone out of my pocket and took my phone case of to get the blade out. I pulled up the sleeves of my black jumper and started cutting. I cut for every dark though that came into my mind. After 5 minutes my whole arm was covered in fresh bleeding cuts.

This time I cut deeper than I have ever cut. My arm wouldn't stop bleeding so I had to bandage it this time with the bandage we had in the bathroom cabinet. I struggled a little because I only had one arm but after about 10 minutes I was finished. As I walked out of the bathroom Rye walked threw the door.

"Hey Rye pie" I smiled at him trying to forget about the pain my body is consuming. 

"Hey Fovvs" 

"Alright? Did you get much?"

"Yeah i'm alright and no not really I only the essentials like bread and milk"

"Ah cool"

"Yeah you alright though?"

"I'm fine" i said with a smile.

"You sure?"

"Yeah" I said while giving him a hug and about to walk into my room. 

"Wait where do you think going mister?" Rye asked me smiling but being kind of demanding and I loved it. 

"I am going to mine and Mikey's room"

 "No your not" he said and he grab my wrist it hurt so much I tugged away and looked down.

"What's Wrong?" he asked me. 

"Nothing just don't worry its just me being silly" I said responding to him making sure that he didn't know.

"You sure?" he asked not demanding anymore he seemed more concerned. 

"Yeah"

"Okay well come into mine and Harvey's room I need to ask you something" he told me as he was opening the door and I followed in after him. 

A/N

Sorry guys but hey its a cliff hanger. 

What do you think Rye is going to ask Andy?

-Shakira