Chapter 22

Andy's POV

I am so surprised the boys haven't noticed about me and Rye. We have been giving them as many hints as possible but not trying to give anything away to much. I hinted quite a bit at Mikey but I don't think he got anything from it. I haven't been really able to hint anything at the other boys because 1 I have been in the Rarvey room all day with Rye and 2 Jacklyn have been in their room all day together as well. Wait. Do they have something going on as well. Maybe. 

"Rye i'm going to check and have a chat with the boys be back in a bit babe" I smiled at him. 

"Okay have fun" he smiled back at me.

I walked out of the room and shut the door behind me. I first went to go and see Jacklyn because honestly I haven't seen them all day. I knocked on the door then walked in just so they know they someone was coming in. 

"Heyyy Jacklynn"

"Hey Fovvs" replied Jack.

"Hey" said Brook. 

"Alright boys?" I asked them.

"Yeahh you?" said Brook.

"Yeah what about you?" answered Jack.

"Yeah thanks boys anyways what have you both been doing all day?"

"Not much just watching netflix all day with Jack"

"Oh I see netflix and chill" I winked at them.

"Omg not like that Fovvs god you and your mind" said Brook giggling with Jack. 

"Haha i'm teasing ya"

"Yeah I know" said Brook.

"What have you been doing all day? Heard you where in the Rarvey room" said Brook. 

"Yeah I have spent the day with Rye" I smiled widely at them.

"OOHHHHHHHHHH" said the both of the boys.

"Haha I know your only trying to get back at me for what I just said"

"Yeap" they both giggled and cuddled into each other. 

"AAWWWWW couple goals" I screamed. Then all of the sudden Rye came in.

"Who's couple goals?" Rye said while he shut the door smiling at us all. 

"Oh Jacklyn is because they where giggling then cuddled into each other" I answered Rye. 

"Aww but nothing is more real than Randy" Rye smiled at me while putting his arm around my waist making me smile.

"True can't disagree with that" said Brook.

"I don't think no one can Brook" we all giggled. Omg they haven't noticed the arm. My god they are both blind bats. 

"True" me and Rye smiled at each other.

"Awww" said Jack. 

"What?" I said.

"You two keep smiling at each other" So he notices that but not the arm trust them two. 

"Yeah" Rye answered.

"Well I'm going to see Mikey see you boys later you coming Rye?" I asked him. 

"Yeah" Rye said.

"Bye" said both Jack and Brook. 

As me and Rye walked out of the Jacklyn room I went to go and carry on to walk into mine and Mikey's room but Rye grabbed me and stopped me.

"I can't belive they didn't notice the arm but noticed us smiling at each other" we both giggled. 

"Yeah I know I was thinking that as well" 

"I thought you where" He smiled at me. 

"Haha" 

"Yeah do you want to see Mikey now and give him some more hints?" Rye asked me. 

"Sure he's got to notice something if not we live in a house of dummies" I giggled.

"Yeap" he said as he grabbed me and walking into the room. Mikey was watching Brooklyn 99 on Netflix.

"Hey mate" Rye said making Mikey jump a little.

"Heyy" I said.

"Hey boyss" Mikey replied.

"Alright?" Rye asked Mike.

"Yeah what about you both?" he asked back. 

"Yeah where both good" Rye said while putting his arm around my waist to see if he would notice.

"Awwww" he giggled at us.

"What?" I answered. 

"You two are mega cute together you both should get together" he smiled at us both and me and Rye smiled at each other giggling a little "Wait are you?" he smiled at us both. 

"No lol" I laughed.

"You are ain't you?" he winked at Rye knowing that he will be able to get through to him.

"Yeah" Rye answered smiling and going a little red.

"Awww I knew it I thought you have been since Andy shrieked" he giggled at me.

"Yeah I knew you got something from that" I smiled at him. 

"I knew that he was going to be the first one to find out as Jack and Brook are to dum to nitice anything" he giggled at me.

"Yeah I thought that to" 

"Wait what you mean?" Mikey asked me and Rye.

"We came up with the idea to let you guys find out in your own time and giving hints at the same time to actually give you a chance to geuss it. I knew you was going to be the first one as we where just in the Jacklyn room with them and they didn't notice a thing" Rye laughed explaining it to him. 

"Oh right yeah they would be the last ones to  notice" He giggled at us.

A/N

Hey sorry that I haven't posted one in about a week but I got school work/revising to do uhhhh

well love ya guys

-Shakira