Chapter 30

Andy's POV

Me and the boys have just been chilling in flat today. I took nap earlier because I was really tired and overwhelmed from last night. I've been really bored all day and haven't been outside all day. I decide that i'm going to go for a walk just to clear my head and get some fresh air.

I walk into the Rarvey room and see Rye watching The Vampire Diaries on his laptop. 

"Hey babe I'm going to go on a walk do you wanna come or you going to stay here?" I ask.

"I'm going to stay here babe sorry" he smiled at me.

"Its okay i'll see you in a bit" I say as I walk out of the room and shut the door.

Next I go into the Jacklyn room and go to ask them. First I knock you know just in case. They where watching Netflix cuddled up to each other.

"Hey boys" I say and they look and up at me and smile.

"Hey" Jack says.

"Yoo" Brook says jokingly.

"I'm going to go in a walk any of you wanna come?" I ask. 

"No sorry mate where watching Netflix" Brook says.

"That's okay byee" I say closing the door.

I swear no one likes me. I giggled to myself. Mikey should he loves going on walks. I walk into our room to ask Mikey but I hear snoring. I look over to him and he's asleep. Great i'll just go by myself. I put my shoes on and grab a hoodie from my bed. Its one of Rye's hoodies which I love and he lets me wear it.

I walk out of the flat door and shout bye to Rye, Brook and Jack. As I leave the flat building I decide that i'm just going to take random corners and stuff until I want to go back as I know my way around this place very good.

I've been walking now for about 20 minutes and just been thinking everything and nothing. I turn a corner and see two people stood there I don't take notice of them until I hear one of their voices. The voice belongs to Jake. I get struck with panic and don't know what to do. I put my hood up and look down trying not to get him to notice me, but then he shouts.

"Ah Andrew Robert Fowler knew I would see you again" He laughs and looks at his friend. I then realize that I know his friend. That's Ethan. No no nooo not him. Ughhh he used to shout at me and feel me up and try it on with me when he was drunk. He always remembered it though so it was intention.

"Oh hi" I say carrying on walking.

"Where do you think your going?" Ethan asks while Jake grabs my shoulder.  

"What?" I snap back at him.

"Well we just want to do something" Jake smirks at Ethan.

"What now?" I sigh at them both. 

"Just this" Ethan says and before I knew it Jake's fist was heading towards my face and he punched me. I fell backwards and wacked my head against the wall behind me. I touch the back of my head and its bleeding.

"What the fuck was that for?!" I shout at them but they just laugh again. Then all of the sudden they both start coming at me. 

Jake kicks me in the leg repeatedly which makes me fall to the floor. I don't do anything but put my arms around my head to protect it but I see where there going to hit next. Next I feel I really hard kick to the side and into my kidney's. I got pushed down onto the floor further while screaming in pain. 

"Get the fuck of me!!" I scream but they didn't say anything. Instead they try kicking my stomach but I put my legs up to protect my stomach and they repeatedly kick me in the legs as hard as the can. Then they stopped nothing was said and I wasn't getting hit. I go to look up to see if they are gone but only to see them about to wack me in the leg with a brick. They hit me in the same leg with the brick about 10 times. 

Now i'm sat on the floor crying blood everywhere and Jake punches me in the face to more times and Ethan kicks me in the side repeatedly again. Then they stop again but I don't look because I think something bad is going to happen like their going to hit me with the brick again. 

"Told you I could find you take this as a warning don't you ever let your new boyfriend have a go at me again or next time we'll get him" They smirk as they walk of leaving me there. 

I sit there crying my eyes out. I am in so much pain I didn't think that it was possible. I think my leg is broken and my side really really hurts so something bad has happened to that to but I don't know what. 

I don't know what to do. Wait I'll call Rye I go to get my phone out of my pocket and its not there. I notice that its on the floor. I must have dropped it when Jake punched me. I pick it up and the screen is smashed but it still works. 

I dial Rye's number.

"Hello Babe" Rye says.

"R...R..Rye" I say in so much pain.

"Babe what's wrong?"

"Jake and his mate Ethan found me and they beat me up pretty bad and i think my legs broken I can't move" I say with tears streaming down my face.

"OH MY GOD BABE WHERE ARE YOU?"

"I'm 10 minutes away from my spot by those buildings"

"I'M COMING TO PICK YOU UP AND TAKE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL I'M ON MY WAY I LOVE YOU" then he puts the pone down. 

I sit there and wait for Rye with my face full of tears, blood all over the floor and blood all over my clothes.

A/N

Sorry guyssss 

-Shakira