Chapter 28

Andy's POV

I started stiring thinking that it was time to wake up but I thought this before so I checked my phone it says its 3am. Ughh this always happens. I always wake up at 3 in the morning and can't get back to sleep because of my thoughts.

I move out of the bed slowly trying not to wake up Rye and I didn't. I went to the bathroom with my phone and sat there. I was getting hot so I rolled up my sleeves and then I see the cuts all up my arm which makes me remember what happened at mine and Rye's date with Jake. The last thing he said scared me the most and kept going round and round my head.

'Remember I can find out anything' 

What does he mean by that? Is he going to hurt me? What's he going to do? What is he going to find out?

I got my phone from my pocket out and got my blade out of my phone case. I sat there for a minute deciding to whether go back to bed with Rye and try to sleep again or cut, but before I knew it the blade was already on my wrists cutting through my skin and blood was dripping from my wrists. 

All of the sudden the door opened and Rye stood in the door way. He panicked ran towards grabbed the blade and chucked it across the room. He then grabs tissue from the toilet paper and started cleaning the blood of my arm. He didn't say anything but just helped me clean my arm up. He then went into the bathroom cabinet and got bandages out and wrapped them around my arm.

He finished cleaning me and sat there in front of me with is legs crossed and his hands holding. He finally spoke.

"Baby what made you do this? What triggered you?" He asked really concerned.

"I..It..was J..." I couldn't hold back the tears anymore and started crying and crying I couldn't stop.

"Jake the one we saw at the restaurant the one who shouted at you?"

"Yes h..he...hes m..my ex boyfriend" I said as I looked down at the floor.

"Oh what happened between you two? If you don't mind me asking?"

"No *sniffles* I don't mind. His name is Jake, Jake Herondale. A lot happened between us *tears strolling down my face* he abused me everyday, every morning, every afternoon, every night, whenever he could really. I started my cutting because of him and when he saw he would tell me to do it more. That I should slit them until a bleed out and die. I tried running away loads of times, but he found me every time. Until I moved here he has never found me. I think he gave up for how many times I ran away. That's what he meant when he could find out anything now i'm scared that he'll find me again and hurt me" I lost it and broke down crying on Rye's shoulder.

"Hey hey baby it's okay as long as you have me I won't let him do anything to you if he does then I will find him and beat the fuck out of him okay I care about you a lot and won't let anything bad happen to you"

"You don't know him like I know him he's really dangerous and will do anything to do/get what he wants I mean anything"

"Well then that means that I will do anything to keep you safe"

"Okay thank you baby you mean everything to me and i'm so lucky that your mine" I said still crying but calming down a little. 

"Lets go back to bed okay I know you haven't been sleeping well and you need to sleep" he said while getting up and putting his hand out to help me up. I took it and stood up.

He guided me back to his and harvey's room. Harvey's on tour so he hasn't been around. He let me get in the bed first and he got in after. He cuddled into me and made me feel safe. He whispered things that he loved about me in my ear until I finally dozed off.

A/N

Sorry I haven't posted in the past 2 days. I was really tired monday and yesterday I forgot my laptop and mt phone was playing up. 

Hopefully this puts up for it x

-Shakira x