Chapter 24

Rye's POV

"That was a brilliant idea from Mikey" I had said to Andy as Mikey just shut the door and smirking at him.

"OMG definitely" Andy said with his cute smile "it's going to be one of the best nights of my life"

"I think it will be one of my favorite nights to" 

"So what do you want to do?" Andy asked me smiling. 

"Well we could always go on a little date our self's, I will pay and I will ask Mikey what restaurant they are going to and get him to message me about 30 minutes before they leave?" I asked Andy smiling like hell because I really want to go on a date with him.

"Did you just asked me on a date?"

"Yes was it wrong to?"

"No not at all I would love to your idea is perfect" Andy smiled at me with his cute smile again. This boy is going to kill me one day of cuteness overload.

"Good I will text Mikey now"

"Okay" he said while going through the bands Instagram and posting a picture. Wait how we going to tell Blair. That doesn't matter at the moment. I will worry when we get to it. I got out my phone and texted MIkey.

Rye Pie🐝: Hey Mike Just wondering what restaurant are you and the boys going to? me and Andy are going on a little dinner date x

Yoda dude😂: We have just gone to McDonald's nothing special and ohh have fun😜 x

Rye Pie🐝: Haha will do thanks and could you also text me or Andy when your about 30 minutes away from leaving please? x

Yoda dude😂: Sure mate good luck x

Rye Pie🐝: Thanks mate x

Read at 8:30pm.

"Mikey and the boys have gone to McDonald's so do you want to go to Nando's or Harvester?" I asked Andy.

"Umm I don't mind you pick it was your idea" he smiled at me.

"Okay um do you want to go toooo nando's?"

"Sure" he smiled while getting up "I'm going to fix my hair up and put a hoodie on"

"Okay I'll fix my hair up as well" I said as he was walking out the room to go do his hair.

Man I'm actually really nervous I have never felt this nervous about a date before. Maybe it's because he's so cute and sexy. Maybe i'm scared that someone better than me will come along and take him of me. Lots of thoughts was going through my head while I was doing my hair. 

All of the sudden the door knocked and Andy walked in.

Omg he is realyy cute like what the fuck. How can someone be that cute have a great personality so talented and much more. He is a miracle!

"You look so cute" I winked at him

"Thank you" He said blushing going bright red.

"Awww that just makes you cuter if that is even possible"

"OMG stop your making me go like a tomato"

"But your cute like that" I said while standing up and getting me shoes on. Andy already had his on.

"Okay we should get going if we actually want to eat" Andy giggles.

"Yeah your right" I smiled as we where walking out and locking the door.

A/N

I hope you guys like these. I love writing them.

love youss

-Shakira x