Chapter 27

Brooklyn's POV

We arrived at McDonald's and we all waited in line and orded seperatly even though Jack insisted to buy my food for me. I kept denying it. Mikey went up first and orded his usual and so did Jack then me. 

Then we went to go and find a table to sit on. 

"Lets just sit on this one"I said. 

"Okay" They both said while putting there coats down. 

We then went back to see if our food was ready to collect and surprisingly it was well it wasn't really that many people in here for a change. When we returned to out table I didn't want to sit it silence so I spoke.

"You alright boys?" I said looking at them both. 

"Yeah I'm great actually you?" Jack said.

"Yeah me too" I smiled at him.

"Yeah i'm good thanks" he giggled.

"What?" Jack said confused.

"You two" he paused "Flirting" he said smiling.

"What was flirting?" I asked confused.

"Oh come on the smile totally ignoring me the first time when I said that I was good" he giggled.

"Oh I didn't even notice" I giggled.

"Me neither" Jack said smiling.

"Exactly my point" Mikey giggled "You two should get together" Mikey smiled at us both.

I went red but Jack answered.

"Na he would never date me he's way out my league and straight" he had said. I didn't say anything I just sat there shocked.

"Wait?! Did you just admit to liking Brook" Mikey kind of squealed.

"Uhm yeah" Jack said shyly and going red.

"OMG is this going to happen" Mikey kind of screamed. Again.

"Aww Jack geuss what?" I said.

"What?" he said quietly.

"OMGAWDDD" Mikey said. Again. "I may witness this ahh"

"shut up Mikey" Jack said which made him pout a little "carry on Brooky"

"I.. uhm I like you too"

"OMGOODDDD" Mikey said and me and Jack just started at him "I knoww shut up" he said and me and Jack giggled.

"Brooklyn Gibson David Avram Wyatt will you do the honours of being my boyfriend?" Omg he just asked me ahhh. 

"EEEHHHHHH" Mikey squealed which made me and Jack laugh again.

"OMG YES OBVIOUSLY" I screamed and jumped up to hug him.

"AHHHHHH IT HAPPENED IN FRONT OF ME OMG THIS IS THE SECONED BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED THIS WEEK LIKE AHHH"

"Woah calm down there Mikey" Jack giggled while I was still cuddling into him.

"Okay I think my fangirling stage is over" Mikey giggled. 

"Wait ? You said second what was better than this?" I asked.

"Okay not second there are two number one best things this week can't decide which is better and you may find out soon" Mikey smiled. 

~time skip to when the boys get home~

As we walk through the door there was no noise and that was weird. We walked into the kitchen/Mindy room and Andy wasn't there sleeping. 

"Where's the boy's?" I asked.

"I'll go check in the Rarvey room" Mikey said.

"Okay" Jack replied.

As Mikey walked out the room Jack walked over to me and made me face him.

"Brooky i'm glad your finally mine" he blushed and I blushed.

"I'm glad that i'm yours too" I smiled.

"Guys come see" Mikey said motioned for us to follow him.

We both followed him to the Rarvey room and both peeked.

"Awww" I whispered to seeing Andy and rye snuggling together in Rye's bed.

A/N 

Sorry if its short but brought Jacklyn into this.

Hope you like it 

-Shakira x