Chapter 42

Andy's POV

It's now the day I get to go home. I had an alright night last night with Rye. I was really tired though so I slept a lot on and of. I look over to Rye who is now stirring. He's adorable when he's asleep. Can't argue about that.

"Morning Rye pie" I said to him and he smiled at me from the nickname. 

"Morning"

"We get to go home today" 

"Yeah excited?" he asked.

"Yeah, I honestly hate hospitals" I giggled.

"Aha same"

knock.knock. 

"Hello, how are you doing today?" the doctor asked as he walked in.

"I'm doing good thank you" I answered.

"Yeah, me too" Rye said as we all laughed.

"That's good. The both of you" he giggled "Well, you get to go home today so when you're ready you can go sign the discharge papers"

"Okay I'll be out now" I said.  

"Okay" the doctor said as he walked out. 

I sat up and had a bit of my drink from last night. I stood up and kissed Rye on the head before going to the hospital desk to sign my discharge papers.

I just signed my discharge papers and went to the toilet. While I was sat on the toilet I thought about when Rye cam in the room saying he was on the phone with one of the boys. I wonder which of the boys it was. I checked my call history and I saw that the last call was from Jake.

What the heck?!? Why did he call me last night? Wait, Rye must have spoken to him and lied to me. I can't believe this! Why would he lie to me! I quickly get back up and walk back into my hospital room angrily. 

"What's wrong babe?" Rye asked me.

"You know what's wrong" I said to him bluntly. 

"I don't know what you're on about Andy just tell me"

"You said one of the boys called you last night. What did you talk about and who was it?" I kind of shouted while glaring at him.

"It was Brooklyn and he asked if you were doing okay"

"Liar"

"No, I am not lying it was Brooklyn"

"Well then, in my call history why did it say that Jake called my phone and that you had like an 8-minute conversation!?!" I shouted at him now really angry.

"I didn't want to worry you. Calm down babe" 

"Don't babe me. What did he say?"

"Wow. Okay then. He said that if you go to the police he will beat the shit out of you again, but worse and make me watch him beat you up and also said that you wouldn't come back out of here next time. So I said that we are going to the police and that he will be fined or put into jail and that I will make sure of that." He answered me truly. I can tell when he's lying I was just to tired last night.

"Oh shit. Sorry I didn't know"

"It's okay honestly" all of the sudden his phone started ringing it was Brooklyn. Rye answered it straight away.

"Hey" Rye said "Okay we'll wait" "Okay see you then" "Bye mate"

" Brook said he is coming to pick us up with Jack and that they have a surprise for us back at home" Rye said as he looked at me worried about the surprise.